Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TH Productions Presents: Interview with a Supa Dupa DupaStar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trent Hudson
Main Event
Main Event
Trent Hudson

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-12-18

TH Productions Presents: Interview with a Supa Dupa DupaStar Empty
PostSubject: TH Productions Presents: Interview with a Supa Dupa DupaStar   TH Productions Presents: Interview with a Supa Dupa DupaStar EmptyFebruary 17th 2007, 7:54 pm

The following is paid for by:

TH Productions Presents: Interview with a Supa Dupa DupaStar Trenthudsondn4

(Scene opens up as Trent is sitting backstage on a piece of equipment talking to a ref.)

Trent: So she put the whole thing in her m--

(Suddenly Bobby Diamond comes walking up in a siut and glasses with no blazer.)

Bobby: Trent, Trent. Guess what I learned. You got a match with MY former partner, Aaron "Spade" Peters on War Zone this week.

Trent: And?

Bobby: Well I thought you might want to prepare...

Trent: Bobby, come sitout for a second.

(Bobby takes a seat.)

Trent: I hired you to "TH Productions" for 2 reasons. Number 1: You remind me of a young me. Young, Strong, Not as hansome, and ambitious. You have all the ability in the world. But you do lack one thing....

Bobby: What's that?

Trent: Brains. You of all people should know that Aaron "Spade" Peters is not a threat at all. I mean, look at his whole get-up. That whole "Poker" thing went out like 3 years ago. Did you see "Smokin' Aces". That shit was garbage. Looks like something "Delicious Enterprises" made. He's got a hot looking girlfriend and......

Bobby: You hit the nail on the head Trent. That's really it. All he's got going for him is that hot girlfriend. Plus, she was more into me than him if you know what I mean.

Trent: Know I don't know....

Bobby: Well this one time I took her into the bathroom in a Denny's and...

Trent: Ok, well thats not important right now. The important thing is that we don't need to prepare for a man like Aaron Peters. Or "Spade" as they call him on the streets. He's a fake, a phony, a no-one. I'll whip his ass anyday.

Bobby: No doubt about it.

Trent: With his big mouth and bright blonde hair. No wonder he calls himself "The Royal Flush". Cause that's whats happeing to his career. Its being flushed!! Like that one?

Bobby: Hilarious as always Trent.

Trent: "I'M AARON PETERS, LOOK AT MY WIFE SHE'S HOT. YOU SUCK AND I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU OK BYE." That's basically all he has on the mic skills.

Bobby: I tried to teach him but he wouldn't listen. He was too busy playing Pokemon on his Nintendo DS.

Trent: Like I said "SPADE". I don't play games. I didn't go to any Poker schools-

Bobby: Trent's from the school of HARD KNOCKS!!

Trent: Ok, shut up. Anyway I like to think I'm a combination of 4 men. Socrates, Abraham Lincoln, Method Man, and.....I forgot that last one.

Bobby: Tito Ortiz?

Trent: Yes. Come Wednesday Aaron, your going to see those 4 men combined and it won't be pretty. I mean it will look pretty but...alright forget it. My point is. Aaron Peters. On War Zone you'll find out why they call me Half-Man, Half-Amazing.
Back to top Go down

TH Productions Presents: Interview with a Supa Dupa DupaStar
Page 1 of 1