Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way It Will Happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cutie Pie
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-02

The Way It Will Happen Empty
PostSubject: The Way It Will Happen   The Way It Will Happen EmptyFebruary 14th 2007, 9:28 am

Cutie Pie is sitting in her hotel room watching Vinnie VTV on Ti-VO. She is laughing her ass off at the fact that her brother was jacking off to her. She smiles knowing that she and Vinnie had made that prank up.

Cutie Pie: Man that never gets old. I told him not to fuck with me. I’ll get him both physically and emotionally. You think he’d learn his lesson, but no the Dick has to go up for the same Title as me.

Cutie Pie looks at the picture of the new Title. Then she rewinds the video and watches it again.

Cutie Pie: I defeated my brother and Marcus and now I feel as if I truly belong in the WWA. I mean in my debut match I won. I mean they weren’t the toughest people to fight. I’ve seen The Man fight many battles and I am always cheering him on, but honestly, he’s not the best wrestler. As for Marcus, well I was lonely. I was new to WWA and I needed to feel like I was wanted there. He made me feel like a queen and I took advantage of it. I knew that if I got on his good side he would let me win the match.

Cutie Pie pauses and laughs. She takes the picture of Marcus and picks up the lighter on the table. She puts the corner of the picture in the flame and watches as it burns.

Cutie Pie: Nobody will stand in my way of the title. I have proven that by taking out The Man. My own blood. I want this Title. No one has ever held the WAC Title and I plan to be the first.

Cutie Pie looks at the wrestlers who are all fighting for the Title. She takes a red marker and crosses out Matt Chambers’ name.

Cutie Pie: I have this match won. I mean come on Matt Chambers? That’s even easier than winning against The Man. Matt is better off not even showing up at the match. I just have three more guys to get rid of. Make them sorry they ever even thought about winning that Title.

Cutie checks the list again to find the names of the other six fighting that night. The paper shows the following matches:
1) Bobby Ocean and Tails
2) Two losers who don’t really matter
And…
3)Kaos and The Man

Cutie Pie: I mean seriously… Tails will win his match and I will have to fight him. It’s really not that big of a deal. Tails is as much of a challenge as chewing a piece of gum is. The two losers who people say are ‘Good at wrestling’ can fight and it doesn’t really matter who wins. Well whichever one does win will go on to face Kaos the Krack head Klown. We all know that he is going to kick the shit out of The Man. Kaos is going to go fucking crazy on which ever loser wins and I’ll end up fighting Kaos.

Cutie Pie crosses each person off as she predicts the matches. The only two left without red X’s through them are her and Kaos. She circles their names and sits down on a chair and takes a sip from the cup on the table.

Cutie Pie: True that I am a little terrified of Kaos. The dude is a fucking crack smoking clown. The only thing that is stopping me from that Title is the one thing that can defeat me. I wouldn’t say that I’m afraid of clowns, but I haven’t had the best experiences.

Cutie Pie remembers a clown, he is hugging her and kisses her on the forehead. He turns and walks away, leaving her standing there crying. She is a little girl being held back by her mother as her father pulls away in the car. Then Cutie Pie snaps out of the daze and walks over to the paper.

Cutie Pie: It was the last time I ever saw him. I won’t let that stop me. I will do everything that I am capable of doing to get that Title. I will do it for him, to show him that I didn’t need him. Kaos, along with all you others, all I have to say is….. Payback is a Bitch!

Cutie Pie stabs the paper and crosses out Kaos’name and walks out of the room. In the spot where the Champion’s name is it says…….
The first holder of the WAC Title is Cutie Pie!
Back to top Go down

The Way It Will Happen
Page 1 of 1