Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AWB Will bring out the best in Me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

AWB Will bring out the best in Me! Empty
PostSubject: AWB Will bring out the best in Me!   AWB Will bring out the best in Me! EmptyFebruary 15th 2007, 5:29 pm

Marcus is seen in a wrestling ring with no crowd, he seems to be wearing a t-shirt saying Warzone and Anarchy Wrestling Brand.
Power: "You see this T-shirt it shows something... It shows I will be on AWB and Warzone, I will also be the AWB Champion!"
Power starts to walk out the ring and begins to walk up the ramp
Power: "I don't see why I shouldn't be here, I'm no Veteran but I'm a lover for this sport Isn't that what counts. AWB To me means Extreme and that's what I love, A good ole Sport which brings out the better side of Marcus Power, HARDCORE!"
He begins to go through the curtain and meets up with Dxlatin.
Power: "Hey man how you been, You joining AWB?"
Latin: "To Be honest this place sucks, Joe really made this place sound not great, I mean one belt but It's a show that brings Wrestlers from each show, I mean cmon we should stick with Rosters, I mean I would rather be a full time member of AWB Than a Jobber"
Power: "I see where your coming from, But I'm a Warzone Man and Now an AWB Man too"
Latin: "Whatever dude you won't do yourself any favours"
Power: "You think so, I don't or maybe you just suck!"
Power attacks Dxlatin and finds a table Backstage, He kicks Latin In the Midsection and Then Jacknife Powerbombs him onto the Table.
Power: "See what I'm Made off, You couldn't make me break a sweat here!"
Power walks away and gets In his car to drive off to the Warzone show where he will Face The Man. Just before Power leaves he opens up his Car window.
Power: "AWB You ain't heard the last of me, Because it will bring out the Best in Me, REMEMBER YOUR FATE IS IN MY HANDS!"
Power's Window goes up again and he drives off
Back to top Go down

AWB Will bring out the best in Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: Out of Character :: Anarchy Wrestling Brand (AWB) :: Anarchy Wrestling Role Plays-
Jump to: