Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bobby Ocean's Statement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua Williams
Main Event
Main Event
Joshua Williams

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Wrestler Info
Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Neutral

Bobby Ocean's Statement Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Ocean's Statement   Bobby Ocean's Statement EmptyFebruary 17th 2007, 1:22 am

**Setting: the top of a tall building, looking over Lafayette at night. Bobby is standing with his back to the camera, facing up, looking at the stars as per his custom. His left hand is clutching something, hidden from view. In his other hand is a shinai, still spotted with blood from when he used it to attack Tails.**

Bobby: Consider yourself lucky, Tails. While Santiago did answer your whining to have another crack at me, he did not allow you to face me in my signature match. For that, you should be grateful. But furthermore, be thankful that you will not die this time. Fortunately for you, Santiago has informed me that if you die by my hand, he will revoke my contract. If it were not for that pesky little stipulation, your situation would be more grim than it has ever been. That being said, while I may not be able to kill you, Tails, I most assuredly can and will destroy you. You are as a mosquito to me...a mere annoyance on my journey to the temple where I will receive a well-deserved championship. What a pleasure it will be to swat you, to send you away broken...yea, even shattered.

Your persistence is somewhat commendable, and yet your extreme stupidity truly knows no limits. You've assaulted me verbally, and I deflected such comments. So you proceeded to attack me physically throughout and after our match, and I crushed you. And yet you continue to come after me even now. Why? Is it because you have finally grown a set of balls, or is it simply because you cannot see that I am far beyond you? I left you lying helpless in the middle of that ring, and the first thing you do as soon as you're able to get up is limp into Joe Santiago's office and ask to face me again. You are either becoming extremely brave...or my shinai dislodged too many of your brain cells.

Ocean spins around, and the light reveals a small canister of unknown type in Ocean's left hand.

What you and Hart both need to realize is that I do not simply intend to crush you, I intend to make examples out of you. Both of you. I am here in WWA to win titles, and anyone foolish enough to stand in my way will be destroyed. Tails, you already know damned well I will follow through with what I say...you will not leave Anarchy intact. Hart, you, on the other hand, are an opponent I could almost respect...how unfortunate that you had to get yourself mixed up in this. As such, I find myself in a position where I must destroy you in order to get to Tails. If you know what it is best, you will allow your partner to be taught the lesson he has failed to learn. If you try to stand in the way, you will suffer for it.

As for my partner in this match, The Man...I know of your aspirations, and I know of your beliefs. I know you believe that it is your destiny to become a champion. In that, we are of a like mind. Our respective roads to gold begin here. But do not be mistaken, prophet of light; I have a lesson to give, and I will not allow you to interfere with my instruction. Before you try to sneak in a blind tag, or before you presume to try to end the match before my lesson is complete, think twice about the consequences. 2007 is the Year of the Uncensored, The Man, not the year of you or the year of gods. This is the year when I realize my transformation into an elite mortal, and no one, be they of Light or darkness, shall prevent it. For all who stand in my way...

Ocean reveals the canister to be a can of lighter fluid, which he empties over the blood-stained shinai as he speaks the following...

Shall be put to the test. And it will be a trial...

Ocean drops the lighter fluid can, which clatters as it hits the roof. He then produces a stick lighter from his pocket and uses it to set the soaked shinai aflame.

By fire.

Ocean smirks as he lifts the flaming shinai up to light his face. The dark glint in his eyes in very obvious, even as the camera blurs out and fades to black.

**End**
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Ocean's Statement   Bobby Ocean's Statement EmptyFebruary 17th 2007, 1:26 am

This RP was great!

I can tell this RP was done by you!
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Ocean's Statement   Bobby Ocean's Statement EmptyFebruary 17th 2007, 1:26 am

and I liked it more then the one you stole anyway
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Ocean's Statement   Bobby Ocean's Statement Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Ocean's Statement
Page 1 of 1