Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In search of the rare Hallowdis WIckedum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

In search of the rare Hallowdis WIckedum Empty
PostSubject: In search of the rare Hallowdis WIckedum   In search of the rare Hallowdis WIckedum EmptyFebruary 19th 2007, 9:41 pm

The camera flickers on to show a large gathering near the center of the Karnival. The camera moves to the front of the roaring crowd and you see Kaos standing in front of a small tent. The tent is black and has tears all over it. A sign hanging from the entrance way says “Come one! Come All! Be Wicked!”

Kaos looks around the crowd and with his hands, silences them. He holds up a megaphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

“Welcome to the Karnival of Kaos! For your amusement on this fine day we have one of the most elusive creatures on the face of the Earth!”

He lowers the microphone and looks slyly around the crowd before putting it back up to his lips.

“It is the most vile, despicable, loathsome creature ever. It is know as the hallowis wickedum, but in lay man’s terms, Hallow Wicked.”

The crowd begins to scream with excitement and Kaos takes it in before continuing.

“This creature poses as a threat, but is nothing more than a poser! He marches along the forests in search of blood; to feed his inner gothic vampire lifestyle, but little does he know I know the truth. He is nothing more than a sick, sad little boy who never had a hug from his daddy. He can claim victory and rage, but I know from experience he has always been on the bottom of the food chain.”

The crowd becomes even louder.

“But I do have to say that this creature is a lot more talented than the last opponent I had, the former King Klown. He states that I am nothing, that I can have his “gimmick.” I must say for someone who did not even attempt to fight me, he sure has a lot of balls!”

Kaos pulls out a bunch of multicolored balls from his pockets and throws them into the audience. He laughs and holds the megaphone back up.

“I mean, he talks a good game, well not really! But no matter, that is the past, this is the present!”

He turns around and pulls a large box from the tent and hands it to someone in the front of the crowd. Kaos still holds onto the box and looks at the person. They have a retarded grin on their face and Kaos laughs and begins to talk to them.

“What is your name, my dear fellow!?”

The man looks at him and excitedly talks.

“My name….O gosh! It is Charles Joseph, but I go by CJ! I am talking to Kaos, oh my god!”

Kaos looks at the gay in bewilderment and laughs. He lets go of the package.

“Well, CJ, consider this a gift from Kaos!”

Kaos begins to laugh and the man, now known as CJ tears into the package. As he opens the top of the box he is knocked backwards as a large inflatable penis flies out of the box and hits him in the mouth. Blood pours from his mouth and he looks at Kaos with a hurt look.

Kaos walks over to him and helps him up, dusting his clothes off. He turns to face the crowd and orders them to give CJ a hand. The crowd begins to clap vigorously, when Kaos suddenly hits the man in the groin and connects The Laugh Track. The crowd laughs even harder. Kaos spins around back over to the opening of the tent.

“Now back to the matter at hand. Is everyone ready for hallowis wickedum!”

The crowd screams yes and Kaos holds the tent opening open. The camera races into the tent and it spins around to show a large cage. Inside the cage is a massive gorilla dressed as Hallow Wicked. It has one of the midgets that has been seen along side Kaos, doing vile sexual acts to it. The camera races out of the tent, moving past the rest of the audience. You see vomit spew past the camera from behind. You hear the cameraman gagging and coughing, throwing in an obscenity here and there. He drops the camera and it somehow falls pointing up to show his face. It is covered in vomit and blood red.

Out of nowhere Kaos slaps him on the back, smiling his twisted smile. He looks at the mess the cameraman is in and laughs heavily. The cameraman simply continues to gag. In a mocking voice Kaos speaks to him.

“Was it too much to handle?”

Kaos slaps his back again and turns and walks away. The cameraman retches once more, spewing vomit all over the camera lens. The screen goes a vomit brown and is filled with static, until it finally cuts to black.
Back to top Go down

In search of the rare Hallowdis WIckedum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: Out of Character :: Anarchy Wrestling Brand (AWB) :: Anarchy Wrestling Role Plays-
Jump to: