Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Forgotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Not Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Not Forgotten   Not Forgotten EmptyFebruary 28th 2007, 5:32 am

The scene opens up to The Man walking down a long hall of WWA history changers, he stops at a picture of Ron Smith “Bringing power back to his people”
The Man:” I respect this dude with everything, its an honor to be getting in the ring with him”
The Man’s smile quickly fades into a frown
The Man:”But what he doesn’t realize is that I am The Man, I will not stop for loved one’s friends family or anything else. I will come hard hitting with an impact when I am done with you Ron Smith you will live on to realize my power. For weeks now I have been underestimated and for this match to happen is great practice
The Man begins to walk down the hall and look at the other losers
“Joe Santiago the founder of WWA and the greatest”
The Man walks down more
“Hot Stuff Steven the Career ending two time WWA Champ
The Man walks down a couple more
“Johnny Stylez one of the greatest Breakdown Main events ever and a 1 time WWA Undisputed Champ”
The Man frowns and speaks
The Man:”What these guys don’t have is the skills I possess they are all losers to me, not a one of them frighten me, yet they make me so mad, I would like to take all of these guys on at once.”
The Man walks back down the hall
The Man:”Ron Smith I hope you remember now who you are dealing with, I am the rising star of the WWA.”
The Man:”And Joe…. Do not think I forgot about you.
The scene fades as The Man punches a hole in Ron Smith’s picture
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net

Not Forgotten
Page 1 of 1