Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It’s On Like Donkey Kong Biatch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ron Smith
Opener
Opener
Ron Smith

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-03

It’s On Like Donkey Kong Biatch! Empty
PostSubject: It’s On Like Donkey Kong Biatch!   It’s On Like Donkey Kong Biatch! EmptyFebruary 28th 2007, 1:53 pm

(The scene is Ron Smith and his people arriving to a nightclub called ‘The Spot’ it’s a local hot spot for folks like Ron, who believe in the fight to promote Black Power to America.)

Ron Smith: Hey motherfuckers, we have arrived.

(A cracker in the club, who already is over stepping his welcome.)

Cracker: Hey you faggot, why don’t you shut the fuck up bitch!

Bling Bling (Ron‘s closet Black friend): Oh snap!

Ron: Aight whatever Cracker, let’s go in.

OJ (yet another friend): Damn! There are fine looking black women here.

(Then a beautiful woman exits the club with all the men in the area staring then she leaves with all of them saying…..)

All Men: Damn!

Ron Smith: I bet that there bitch sucks a mean dick!

(Then Ron and crew enter the club with ‘Headsprung’ by LL Cool J playing in the background.)

Bling Bling: It is definitely packed tonight up in hurr.

Ron: No doubt playa.

(Then Sugar Shane and crew sit in the VIP section in the club staring at the fine women dancing.)

Bling Bling: This is most definitely the place to be tonight.

Ron: Did you guys hear the comments that weirdo Punk Rocker The Man made yesterday?

OJ: I didn’t hear about it.

Cracker: I did.

Ron: Yeah and what you think of what he said?

Cracker: Well I am not in your shoes but if I were you, I would make sure I beat his a** on An….

(And the Cracker is cut short!)

Ron: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, YOU DUMB CRACKER!

OJ: That was a bad Rock Impression

Ron: True, but It go the point across…But about TM that son of a bitch will get his cracker ass whooped and I will make sure that he will be the ugliest man alive after I am done with him, not that the Cracker already isn’t the ugliest son of a bitch alive! I will make that stupid Honkey so ugly, that it would make DON KING look like a damn supermodel compared to him.

The Crew: Damn!

Ron: He says I am overlooking him? I am not really, just speaking the truth and that is he will get taught a lesson in how to respect MY people. He forgets that I am the fucking king BLACK legend and he spits on me by disrespecting me! Fuck that stupid Cracker!

Bling Bling: Yeah that was pretty uncalled for. But hey at least he showed!!

Ron: He thinks I am playing with his stupid cracker ass, What the fuck does he think this is…The motherfucken WWE!!!

OJ: The World Wrestling Entertainment, the one that is run by Vince McMahon.

Ron: Yea that garbage, The home of Racists in our sport! I stopped watching it when they got their ass whooped by a fucking panda.

Bling Bling: What you mean?

Ron: How they got sued for using the name ‘WWF’ so they were forced to change it or suffer the consequences from that big panda organization. So the way I see it, in my book, Vince got but fucked by a DAMN panda.

Cracker: Ha! Ha! Yeah true.

(Then the waitress walks up to them and asks the crew what they want to drink.)

Waitress: What would you like gentlemen?

Ron: Alright we will all take the finest bottle of Courvoisier that you got Bitch.

Waitress: Yes sir.

Bling Bling: (mumbles) I would love to tap you’re ass

Waitress: Excuse me sir, I heard that.

Ron: Damn! Don’t act like you don’t want to, Hell Ill make you Suck me off right here right now you dumb White BITCH!

Cracker: I white and I should be offended by that statement…but DAMN!

OJ: What you gonna do Bling Bling?

Bling Bling: Ah… Um… Well… I meant that as a compliment baby.
Ron: Fuck that shit! The boy wants to fuck you and he wants to know how much you charging?
(Then the waitress slaps Bling Bling and everyone in the room laughs.)

Bling Bling: Shut up! That didn’t hurt! She should have slapped you!

Ron: If she did, it would have been the last motherfucken thing she ever touched!

(Then Bling Bling touches his jaw and has pain written all over his facial expressions.)

Cracker: Speak the truth right now Ron. What do you really think of that pussy cat The Man?

Ron: What do I really think of that Honkey?

OJ: Yeah speak the truth brotha.

Bling Bling: Oh testify! Young brotha.

Ron: Honestly? He is a talented guy that will be big in this industry Just not in the Main Events, and just Not yet, because I have pinpointed his weakness and that is his ego. His ego is so huge that he went to a Tom Cruise party, and he didn’t even know who he was?

Bling Bling: Damn!

Cracker: That’s cold.

Ron: Shut up you stupid Cracker! Anyway he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips, he thinks he is so cool that he can spit ice cubes. Come Wednesday on Anarchy when I get the chance to wipe the floor with him! Then It’s On Like Donkey Kong Biatch!

Bling Bling: See that’s why you are the next BIG thing here

OJ: No doubt. You can beat anybody on that roster today. You are fitter then them, quicker then them, and more importantly…..

Cracker: You have more heart then all of those fools.

Ron: I told you to shut the fuck up!

(Ron takes out a pocket whip and whips the Cracker)

Ron: Stupid Cracker! Now let’s get our minds of anything to do with the game that is the wrestling and let’s have some fun….. Everyone in the club…. Drinks on me execpt for your dumb Cracker ass!

(Everyone in the club cheers in approval and the crew put their drinks up in the air and they have cheers.)
Back to top Go down

It’s On Like Donkey Kong Biatch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: Out of Character :: Anarchy Wrestling Brand (AWB) :: Anarchy Wrestling Role Plays-
Jump to: