Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This week on Warzone CS Madness!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

This week on Warzone CS Madness! Empty
PostSubject: This week on Warzone CS Madness!   This week on Warzone CS Madness! EmptyFebruary 28th 2007, 4:26 pm

Power is seen with an interviewer in the locker room area, he seems to want questions about his match next week
Interviewer: Marcus you've been on a bad losing streak with 8 losses here in WWA, do you think on Warzone against Chad you can finally win?
Power: I'm confident I can win, Unless those punk ass Revenge Inc. come out and decide to interfere, if so i'm demanding Drake Daniels to make this a no interfereance otherwise if Revenge Inc come out and attack me I win
Power looks annoyed at the likelyhood that will happen.
Interviewer: Oh well Marcus, You don't seem to have a goal here in WWA, May you reveal it if you do?
Power: At the moment it's kicking Chad's ass, But i'm thinking of goals, You know ideas for the future, Although I will reveal I am looking for a manager.
Interviewer: A Manager Huh, That seems intresting, Who you possibly looking for in a Manager?
Power: A Woman who can get the buisness done in the ring and out of the ring.
Interviewer: Haha I see well good luck with that Marcus. Marcus do you have any opinions on your bitter rival The Man
Power begins to get angered but keeps his calm
Power: That guy, I would do anything to kill him, Even a win over him would make my day.... *Oh wait can you hang on a second*
Power picks up his cellphone from his pocket and answers it.
Power: Hello.... You want to be my Manager.... Well I won't finalize the deal till I receive offers... Anyway Bye *Hangs Up*
Interviewer: Who was that?
Power: Sorry Personal Buisness.... You were listening to my Conversation?!
Interviewer: Sorry Rude of me Mr.Power I shouldn't of done that
Power: Fine, its understood
Marcus Power looks into the camera and hits one fist into the palm of his hand he begins to speak.
Power: See you on Warzone Chad, I hope your prepared because I sure as hell am!
Back to top Go down

This week on Warzone CS Madness!
Page 1 of 1