Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets do it again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Main Event
Main Event
Tails

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Lets do it again. Empty
PostSubject: Lets do it again.   Lets do it again. EmptyMarch 4th 2007, 10:14 pm

Tails: “So I’m back on AWB, for another match.”
Tails: “The last time I was here, I was in a tag team match for the AWB tag titles, and me and my partner Hart won the title.”
Hart: “Hell yeah we did, and we still have those titles.”
Tails: “Were the best god damn tag team in the WWA, and the AWB. There not a team that can beat us. If you don’t believe ask Bobby Ocean. The guy who I bet one on one, and in tag team matches.”
Hart: “We beat the hell out of him, in the tag titles match.”
Tails: “Yeah, but I guess I have to shoot his hopes down once again. I did it three times before, and I can do it for the fourth time. There’s no doubt about that.”
Hart: “You have to fight him again, when is this going to stop?”
Tails: “It’s nothing to me, it’s just another win for me, and yet another lost for him. See I got a shit load to say about this fool. But I’m not going to say it all, cause I don’t need to try. I’m not even going to try in this match.”
Hart: “What?”
Tails: “There’s no need to. I know his moves, I know what he’s going to do before he dose it.”
Hart: Yeah true, after fighting someone four times, you should know that stuff.”
Tails: “Bobby, before you go to bed at night, do you just pry that you can beat me, or even better, beat anyone? Who have you beating? Wait let me put it in a different way, What big names have you beating?
Hart: “I don’t know if he has.”
Tails: “Exactly, because he hasn’t. So what makes him think he will be me, another big name he gets to fight, and try to beat. But we all know he will just fall short.”
Hart: “Are you sure about that?”
Tails: “Yeah wait, fall a mile short.”
Hart: “That sounds better.”
Tails: “Bobby why are you still here? You should be with TM, and his whore sister Cutie Pie.”
Hart: “TM still has a change of staying.”
Tails: “No he doesn’t look at who he’s fighting. Johnny Stylez.”
Hart: “Yeah who am I kidding?”
Tails: “I don’t know, but I know its not me. But anyway, Bobby you should just go to your fed, and stay there. To let you know something you should really think about doing that, cause I don’t know if you know this, but your fed sucks.”
Tails: “Yeah, that’s right I said it, what you going to do about it? That’s right jack shit. Cause you cant do anything about it.”
Hart: “Tails it’s 5:00pm, we should go to the gym and work out for a bit.”
Tails: “Yeah, its better than wasting my time on this fool Bobby.”
= = = = = = = = = = = END = = = = = = = = = = = =
Back to top Go down

Lets do it again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: Out of Character :: Anarchy Wrestling Brand (AWB) :: Anarchy Wrestling Role Plays-
Jump to: