Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

The End Empty
PostSubject: The End   The End EmptyMarch 7th 2007, 4:45 am

TRUST ME I KNOW THIS SUCKS
The scene opens up to The Man sitting on a moving train at night
The Man: I guess this is the end for The Man, there is no way I can beat Johnny Stylez. But before I go I must give out my thanks to the WWA/JWF members.
“Johnny Stylez, you have been a great friend to me here, and also a great enemy I hope to be working with you in the future”
“Bobby Ocean, you were a good partner and you have done good here”
“Joe Santiago, You are a good man and I respect you a lot you have inspired a lot of people”
“Hot Stuff Steven, you are a great champion and a great friend I also hope to work with you in the future”
The Man: These are just some of the people, there is so many more who I have worked with…
Just then Dean Hobkirk is seen walking down The Aisle he stops and looks at The Man, The Man stands up and greets Dean
Dean Hobkirk: Oh man I am so sorry you gotta go we could have been great friends
The Man: We are good friends, I have let everyone down, why do the fans think I am such a bad guy. I guess I had my chance, as soon as the great known as JWF comes back I get fired. All I know is I am going to give all I got on Johnny Stylez.
Dean Hobkirk: I wish I could have helped, but I had a strange feeling…. Nevermind
The Man: There is a lot of people in WWA/JWF who are like a brother to me, I will miss everyone.
Dean Hobkirk: Well I cannot really say but I hope to see you pull something off, You have a lot of dignity
A tear runs down The Man’s face
The Man: The respectful me has came back out, all of the wrestlers I have been in the ring with are great, and some of them I never got too fight.
I will miss them all
Marcus Power
Kaos
Drake Daniels
Joe Santiago
Uhhh just everyone, this is the worst thing that could happen
I would just like to say good bye.
The scene fades as the camera moves down the rows of the train
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net

The End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: Out of Character :: Anarchy Wrestling Brand (AWB) :: Anarchy Wrestling Role Plays-
Jump to: