Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dont Need This.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Main Event
Main Event
Tails

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Dont Need This. Empty
PostSubject: Dont Need This.   Dont Need This. EmptyMarch 11th 2007, 2:00 pm

Tails: “A seven man tournament all in one damn night.”
Tails: “People been asking me what do I think about doing it again? Well tell you the truth, I don’t care if I’m in it or not. Sure I could but this on my accomplish list, but it’s just for a damn trophy.”
Tails: “A damn trophy that’s it. Why waist my time on this shit? I’ll tell you, its because I want to show people I can walk into a seven man tournament, and walk out the winner.”
[The scene opens up to see Tails a room with a shirt in his hands.]
Tails: “Right about now all I’m going to say about this tournament is fuck it I don’t want it. Its for a damn trophy, not worth my time.”
Tails: “Than you ask your self, “If your not here for the tournament than why are you here? That’s easy I came to talk about some things. Joe you say I may never be a world champion, you say I suck. But hey look I’m not the one who’s been screwing people, just because you’re the boss.”
Tails: “Joe your nothing but a damn bitch.”
Tails: “Come talk to me when your not under control of your little girlfriend. Your not damn man, for god sakes your pussy whip. If you were any man, you would just fuck and ran, but no you want to marry the damn girl.”
Tails: “O no I just made the boss mad, what is he going to do now? fire me, because he knows I’m right. Fuck that go and do it.”
[Tails pulls a lighter out of his pocket, and takes the shirt from his hand.]
Tails: “See Joe, you suck as a wrestler, you suck at being a boss, and you suck at being GM. See FBF is the man you never were, and that’s why you brought him back, so you can try to be like him even more.”
Tails: “You say my brother has me stuck at mid-card level for life. Well than fuck it. See if I care, cause sooner or later, I will destroy every mid-carder there is, than what are you going to do? Run to FBF and try to copy off of him.”
Tails: “Joe you say you’re the best wrestler to ever ht a ring, than why aren’t you in any other federations? To show you are the best. Just because you think you’re the best in your own fed doesn’t mean you are in any other fed. Because you can just have your self win any damn match you want.”
[Tails smiles.]
Tails: “See this is what I think about you, and The New DX Joe.”
[Tails lights the shirt on fire, and just drops it on the floor. As you see DX on it. Tails starts to laugh.]
Tails: “Joe you don’t know how fuck you are right now. Everything about to come back around, and bite you in the ass bitch.”
[The scene starts to fade as you see Tails just watching the DX shirt burn, and you hear him laughing.]

= = = = = = = = = END = = = = = = = = =
Back to top Go down

Dont Need This.
Page 1 of 1