Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faster, Stronger, The best

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Faster, Stronger, The best Empty
PostSubject: Faster, Stronger, The best   Faster, Stronger, The best EmptyMarch 19th 2007, 7:53 pm

This scene is brought to you by
This scene is brought to you by
Faster, Stronger, The best Batist10
Incorporated
FASTER
STRONGER
JUST PLAIN OUT THE BEST
The Man:”I am back and perhaps better than ever. From now on anything in my way will be destroyed, and the first one to experience my power is SIX. The man is a friggin GM and just decides I want to take a hardcore beating from The Man.”
The Man’s face appears
The Man:”This time around there is no joking. And I will be the one everyone wants to see.”
The Man:”SIX why pal? You know it is just going to me kickin your *** in that ring. You probably will watch and laugh. But when I stand right in front of you in the ring you will fall down and cry. I am not a puny weak shrimp anymore. I am a real man.”
“I am glad to hear you are a fair man, and we will fight, but there is something I am that your not… A man of my word. Today is the day you see a new side of me, every week before a show I will have a commercial like this spamming the TV so my opponent can see it. I know you are at home with your popcorn enjoying this getting ready to watch some chick flick, well I am out training.”
“SIX there is truly nothing to say. I wish I could keep you entertained but I am wondering what is next. Hmmm do you know where I am. Does anybody know where I am… I happen to be no where, but where I really am, is right inside your head. You cannot find me and you cannot get rid of me. But I am there haunting your thoughts. I know you think this show is yours, yet it is truly mine.”
“I do not lay down for anyone, nor do I let them win. No matter how much respect I have for you and your fans, you will not succeed.”
“I respect everybody and hate no one, I must say, who is the maggot now, I am leaving my legacy here and there is nothing you can do about it. Folks at home I am sorry for interrupting your television set and feeding you this junk but go out and buy an AWB tickets so you can watch me kick some SIX ***.”
“Well what more is there to say SIX you have given a worthy opponent to me, yourself. But look at all the other bigger things happening. Me in a representative match for first draft pick at War Games, or me vs. Ron Smith on Breakdown. But no the whole worlds gotta stop to watch us fight, that’s right.”
“Well SIX I’m gonna let you get back to watching Barney and I will see you in the ring, remember to train your hardest and make sure you know what your up against you cocky son of a *****. This has been fun.”
The commercial fades as... “I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, WE’RE A HAPPY FAMILY”.
This was brought to you by
THE MAN

Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net

Faster, Stronger, The best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: Out of Character :: Anarchy Wrestling Brand (AWB) :: Anarchy Wrestling Role Plays-
Jump to: