Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its My Turn Jazz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Its My Turn Jazz Empty
PostSubject: Its My Turn Jazz   Its My Turn Jazz EmptyMarch 23rd 2007, 8:34 pm

This commercial is brought to you by:
Its My Turn Jazz Batist10
The Man appears after the music, there is a blank background and The Man is ready and pumped
[/center]
The Man:”So Jazz its come to my understanding that we will have a **** of a match this Sunday, we will make history, The Greatest match seen.”
“I’m sorry you make me interrupt all these good people’s shows. But theres something I have to get on the table, you disgraced me, and for that I will have to go to the top. This is the PPV that counts, although I respect the heck out of you and your brother, Its my time.”
“Here’s a photo that shows how it will turn out”
The Man fades and a picture appears
Its My Turn Jazz Images10
“Jazz you are probably one of the greatest wrestlers ever, but when there’s one of them, there’s another. Me!”
“Just remember what I said before your brother fired me. You gotta try and never give up. You’re a little cocky Douche bag. You like to hurt my ears don’t you, you looked like a retard trying to be me.”
The Man walks back into a blank background as it turns black
“I seriously hope I don’t hurt you too bad. This is all I have to say and I will let the people go back to there TV.
The commercial fades as the news comes on and they are talking about a report
News Anchor:” And one of our best reporters has done a report on The Wrestler, The Man.”
Reporter:”I chose to do my report on The Man cause I started watching wrestling and saw him, I was impressed here is the report.”
“You know him and his gimmick”
“You all probably recognize his finisher “The Man Slam” that has been changing wrestling.”
“When we asked The Man about what his future was in the JWF he said,
“After I beat Jazmin Santiago I will try my hardest to get on Boofa’s good side and help him dominate Breakdown, Everybody knows my future in the JWF and no matter how much they deny it they know I am”
“There ya have it”
News Anchor:”We actually have The Man here who actually just aired a new commercial which we will show later. TM come out here!”
The Man:”Jazz you said I like Gatorade and flip out like that are you retarded. I like Sobe No Fear, you get all your rumors from your brother. Not many people even know you exist. Please when I beat you don’t try to start a feud with me, I have way more important things to go with. I will be helping Boofa to move on to a legacy. Steroids… HA, this is pure strength.”
The Man flexes his muscles
News Anchor:”Woo, way more huge then my scrawny little arms. Ha.”
The Man:”Shut Up! This is not your moment its mine! Jazmin if and when I do beat you I hope you allow me to take you to dinner, Your so hot.”
News Anchor:”What is your problem you are asking out your War Games enemy. What kinda freak are you.”
The Man:”You know you are really getting annoying you don’t know who your messing with. Jazmin is beauty and anger in one. And before this camera goes off I’m gonna give you a taste of what I am gonna do to Miss Santiago.
The Anchorman Tries to get up and run but The Man grabs him, he throws him over a table
“Good bye folks”
The Man steps over the table as The Scene fades
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net

Its My Turn Jazz
Page 1 of 1