Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Exicutioner" Poison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Russel
Opener
Opener

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-17

"The Exicutioner" Poison Empty
PostSubject: "The Exicutioner" Poison   "The Exicutioner" Poison EmptyMarch 24th 2007, 10:12 pm

(Original Wrestlers only)

* Wrestler Name: Poison

* Nickname:The Exicutioner

* Hometown: Boston Mass

* House (WHERE HE LIVES):Boston Inner City

* Weight:230lbs

* Height:6'1

* Favorite Specialty Match: Ladder

* Entrance Music:Reclaim my place by Korn

* Alignment(face/heel):Face

* Years Wrestling:2

* Quote: Optional: "I am The Exicutioner Bitch" "I Lay Down for No Man"
The Poison Is Infecting You"

* Finisher:Poison Bomb(Crucifix PowerBomb)

* Finisher Description:Poison kicks his open in the gut then raises htem up over his head he whips his long hair then slams them down and pins them.

* Bio/Backround: Poison has wrestled im many feds all over the country held numerious titles and numirous enemys.

* Attire:Black Wife beater Black Pants Cut up Wrist bands and Purple hair.

* Fighting style:luchador/striker

* Move List:

1.Swanton Bomb (High-angle senton bomb)

2.Twist of Fate (Front facelock into cutter / stunner)

3.Extreme Twist of Fate (Inverted facelock into neckbreaker slam)

4.450° splash

5.Whisper in the Wind (Turnbuckle climb corkscrew senton press)

7.Spine Line (Modified Texas cloverleaf)

8.Double legdrop to groin

9.Sitout jawbreaker

10.One-arm spinning sleeper slam

11.Leg-feed spinning mule kick

12.Poison gets on the barricade, runs across it, then dives off it delivering a flying clothesline to his opponent

13.Guillotine leg drop

14.Plancha

15.Sitout inverted suplex slam

16.Horizontal Baseball Slide

17.Rope aided feet into the opponent's chest

Desired Brand (War Zone or Breakdown): Either one

*Sample Roleplay for General Managers:
Modest hits the P/A System and Poison comes running out from behind the curtain and Runs as fast as he can down the ramp and slides into the ring and jumps up to the second turnbuckle raises arms and does a backflip off of them then does the same to the oppoisote and ask for a mic.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen heres you're light heavywieght champion POIIIIIII...

Poison looks at him and kicks him in the stomache and delivers a tiger bomb (double underhook powerbomb) and then picks up his mic and holds both mics as he bends over is face down and his hair covering his face.

"Ladies and Gentlmen here is you're light heavywieght champion and soon to be extreme hardcore champion he is the Exicutioner. POOOOOIIIIIIISSSSSSOOOON.

Poison throws his whole upper body up and raises his arms as he yells Poison and then smiles as he pats the chamionship around his waist and takes out of a bag A Replica Extreme hardcore champion and has some one at ringside put it around his waist above his other belt and smiles as the crowd boos smiles laughs.

"Yeah yeah yeah keep cheering you inbreeds i am the best in this buisness and you know it. The only reason you Boo me is beacsue you know that I am what all you fans want to be you all wish there was some type of magical potion that would make you the poison in all his glory you know im the best and you cna't stand that you can't be me can you HUH."

Poison rolls out of the ring and shoves on of the mics into one of the fans faces and looks directly into his eyes.

"GO AHEAD SAY IT SAY YOU WANT TO BE ME."

Fan: Go to hell you piece of sh...

Even before the fan can end his sentence poison grabs him and pulls him over the barrier and starts kicking him he then rolls him into the ring hits him with a twist of fate and jumps up to the top rope and hits the fane with a poison bomb and then grabs him by there hair sticking his face right infront of poison.

"SAY IT YOU INGRATE SAY IT IM THE BEST SAY IT"

When the Fan dosent respond poison starts to kick the fan again till security runs down and starts to grab at poison but poison turns and starts swinging at them till one really fat guy get in and tackles poison sending him to the ground and as they drag him out poison starts yelling.

"IM THE BEST I AM THE FUTURE HARDCORE CHAMP AND I WILL KICK DRAKE DANIELS ASS GET YOU HANDS OFF ME HE DISRESPECTED ME."

One of the guys stirkes poison in the back of the head knocking him out and they drag him out easly as the fan chant there disapproval.

Fans:"Fuck Poison Poison Sucks NA Na NA NA Hey Hey Hey Good Bye.
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

"The Exicutioner" Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Exicutioner" Poison   "The Exicutioner" Poison EmptyApril 25th 2007, 3:48 am

Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

"The Exicutioner" Poison
Page 1 of 1