Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Carnage
Main Event
Main Event
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-03-16

I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX   I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX EmptyMarch 25th 2007, 7:54 pm

Special K is being interviewed by a reporter.

Interviewer: so, hows JWF?

Special K: its great. my boss is cool but i have a favor fo him

Interviewer: Whats that?

Special K: to beat KingOfDX. hes the minor league of this organization. he thinks hes the king but really, hes never messed with THE FUTURE!

Interviewer: what else do you have to say about him?

Special K: what i have to say is, i cant believe hes still here. i mean let him go joe, hes got no right to be here

Interviewer: well hes been here longer than you....

Special K: are you questioning THE FUTURE!

Interviewer: uhh.... no

Special K shows his power by hitting him with his trademark 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire and rakes his back with it.

Special K: KODX, if you think you're so tough, lets have me vs. you in a BRING YOUR WEAPONS MATCH!!!! you name the time and place! but i could still beat you anytime of the day. ACCEPT NOW!

SCENE FADES AS SPECIAL K CONTINUES TO RAKE THE INTERVIEWER WITH HIS 2X4 WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Main Event
Main Event
KingOfDX

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX   I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX EmptyMarch 25th 2007, 9:43 pm

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX comes out with a surprised look on his face at what Special K said earlier. He slides into the ring and is handed a microphone.

KingOfDX:Soo..Special K is challenging me to a match anywhere or anytime in a BRING YOUR WEAPONS match. And says that he wants to kick my ass..please, he can never beat me!!! But I know where it's gonna be and when. It's gonna be the next show for JWF and that I accept the challenge BITCH!!! I have nop fear againest you and I shouldn't!! Hopefully that Joe Santiago will make the match. What are you going to bring to the match, nothing? I know that I'm going to bring my sledge hammer!! KingOfDX get's out of the ring and checks to find his weapon. He get's the sledge hammer and shows it to everyone. He saying that Special K beat the crap out of a random interviewer, but I can do the same thing. He looks around and spots the ring announcer. He throws him imto the ring and hits him with the sledge hammer to the face.

KingOfDX is laughing at the ring announcer like a maniac.

KingOfDX is not done yet. He get a chair, a ladder and a table. He keeps hitting the announcer with the chair and doesn't stop. He referee's come along with paramedics and tells them to wait. He sets the table and places him on it. He sets the ladder on gets on it to the top. He jumps off the ladder and on the table where the announcer can't move at all. Then he pedigree's him to send a big message to Special K to what he did. The paramedice and the referee's take the ring announce in a stretcher and leaves through the back and in a ambulance.

KingOfDX is laughing even more as what he did to the ring announcer and the crowd looks shocked at what he did.

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX takes his sledge hammer and walks out of the ring. He's on the ramp as he begins to go in the back. The scene fades.

Last edited by on March 26th 2007, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
Main Event
Main Event
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX   I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX EmptyMarch 26th 2007, 1:22 am

Special K comes to the ring in his suit

Special K:Alright then, its settled. me and you. finally, i get to show u that i am the FUTURE! and your nobody!

Special K leaves the ring with KingOfDX looking astonished at
THE FUTURE

Last edited by on June 9th 2007, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Main Event
Main Event
KingOfDX

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX   I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX EmptyMarch 26th 2007, 3:02 am

KingOfDX is laughing at him while Special K is leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX   I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX Empty

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Match Against KingOfDX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: