Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draft and My Concerns on my Loss and WG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Draft and My Concerns on my Loss and WG Empty
PostSubject: Draft and My Concerns on my Loss and WG   Draft and My Concerns on my Loss and WG EmptyMarch 26th 2007, 6:34 pm

Marcus is seen in a room, he is staring at the camera.
Power: "This Sunday I might have lost in the most disgraceful way ever, I lose to some punk called Special K and well he did not deserve to win when I beat the holy hell out of him... Now about this draft, I ain't a top contender to be picked but I sure as hell can offer a lot.. To BREAKDOWN!
You see War Zone, I am sick of being there not demaning the respect I deserved and the fact You ain't giving me the shots I wanted and the fact that I lost at the biggest PPV To Special K,!"
Marcus is wearing a T-Shirt saying Warzone he rips through it and the underneath T-Shirt says Nothing!.
Power: "You see I am now Nothing, I belong to No-One as off now until that Draft and whatever GM picks me is one hell of a lucky man to have my Charisma on his Roster, If Warzone signs me well I guess I will have to stick on a roster which abuses me"
Marcus stares into a camera with cold dark eyes and raises his fist
Power: "JWF I will offer my challenge to Special K, I haven't finished with you and I want to destroy you until you leave this federation, I lost at War Games to someone perfetic, Someone who has no need on this federation especially KingOfDx who is the Official Spammer of the board, So I will leave this messag
"Special K.... Your Fate Is In My Hands!"
Camera fades out
OOC: I was really pissed off to find I lost at War Games considering I put more effort into my RP than Special K, The fact I did a 2nd Part should of really made you change your mind, But to see me lose was Dissapointing. No offence To Special K you did an RP thats good but the fact if you see I did a longer RP than you than consider more quality than swearing, Should I have won the match
Back to top Go down
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Draft and My Concerns on my Loss and WG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft and My Concerns on my Loss and WG   Draft and My Concerns on my Loss and WG EmptyMarch 27th 2007, 5:22 pm

-Part 2(The Draft)-
"Pick 15, Marcus Power" says Freddy Blue Finger
Power slams his fist on the table in anger that he was not traded to Breakdown.
Power: "Man I hate Warzone for once I would love to be given a decision that is right, Respect and the opportunity elsewhere, I mean my luck on Warzone is pretty awful I've won one match and that was against Chad who hardly works for the JWF show now."
Ashley: "Honey don't worry maybe Freddy will change your luck around, Maybe a title shot"
Power: "I can't believe you just said that, The guy has never once offered me a shot to get Gold, I Give my services in this federation and yet I'm always offered not a great challenge either, I don't even think Freddy wanted to sign me I could really tell he didn't with the expression on his face as he said my name, What am I to Warzone another Jobber!"
Power and Ashley sit through the rest of the Draft until it is over.
Power: "You have to be nuts to sign KingOfDx!"
Ashley: "Sure do!"
The two leave the arena when they are met by a JWF interviewer.
JWF Interviewer: "Marcus, we just had the Draft how do you feel about staying on WarZone after all your concerns of wanting to move to Breakdown"
Power: "I'm not happy but it's life you have to move on with life and well that's what happened, I do hope now maybe I may be granted a title shot!"
Ashley: "My man doesn't stop working in wrestling even if hes staying with the brand he never wanted, He deserves a title shot maybe the X title!"
Power: "Ah The X belt, Would look great around my waist probably so yeah the future!"
JWF Interviewer: "Before you to leave to go to where ever your off too, I must ask was there anything you were pretty shocked about"
Power: "Not really except for the Fact KingOfDx was signed to a contract and also maybe the fact Stylez was the first person chosen but most of it never surprised me one bit"
The couple leave and stand beside there Limo, The chaffeur comes out of the front and opens the door for Power and Ashley.
Power: "Have a tip Randall"
Power hands the Chaffeur 50 pounds.
Power: "Randall, To the hotel please"
The chaffeur begins to drive.
-20 Minutes Later-
The Limo pulls up outside the Hotel. The chaffeur comes out of the front and opens the door, Out steps Power and Ashley. They are met by tons of Papparazzi and they begin to pose. They walk through the door and go in the Elevator, The annoying music begins to play until the hit the top floor to there Suite.
Power: "C'Mon babe I'm sure our waterbed can save our excitement"
Power pushes the cameraman and beats the holy crap out of him with stomps. Power closes his door and locks it.
-The Camera fades-
Back to top Go down

Draft and My Concerns on my Loss and WG
Page 1 of 1