Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Android on Halloween Hell and the upcoming War Zone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Andr
Anonymous

The Android on Halloween Hell and the upcoming War Zone. Empty
PostSubject: The Android on Halloween Hell and the upcoming War Zone.   The Android on Halloween Hell and the upcoming War Zone. EmptyOctober 29th 2006, 9:03 pm

*The scene opens up to reveal Android in the back, he has on his new red and black camoflauge attire. He addresses the camera.*

Android: That damn Boofa, if it weren't for him, I would've had that championship in the bag. But oh well, at least OWL is back. But this Tuesday on a special War Zone, I get another shot at Steven Daunhauer's World Championship. Then I'll be a double Champion. You see, as I've said, if it wasn't for that damn Boofalanie Jones, I would have been World Heavyweight Champion. I thought I had him down after the Live or Die match! But that's not a problem at the moment. the problem is Brick, Santiago, G.I Joe, St. Massacre, and Lancaster.

That sonofabitch G.I. Joe screwed all of us deserving people out of the World Championship. Yes, I'm saying Brick deserves it. He's a phenominal wrestler despite our personal differences. And what does Joe get? A TITLE SHOT! That's the worst judge of management I've ever seen! But then again, it's Boofa. The guy just got here for christ sake! I hope that everybody agrees with me in saying, WE'RE GONNA DESTROY YOU FOR SCREWING US OUT OF OUR SHOT!

Santiago, you were so close this past Sunday! But this Tuesday, it won't even be close, because I'm gonna dismantle everyone, especially G.I. Joe, and become the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. It's rightfully mine and you all know it!

Joe Lancaster, if anybody deserves this, it's you, you've paid your dues, but, if anybody's paid their dues, it's me. Getting screwed over week after week by that sonofabitch Boofalanie Jones. I deserve this, and I'm gonna take what's mine!

St. Massacre, the monster! What can I say about you? Your every bit as a machine as me. But there's one thing I have that you don't, that's drive, and my drive is gonna catapult me to the World Heavyweight Championship!

Brick, ol' buddy, ol' pal. looks like money can't get you everything now can it? It didn't buy you the World Heavyweight Championship. And it sure as hell won't buy you a win this Tuesday, because by hook or by crook, I'm going to become #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Champion!

*Android walks off as the camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down

The Android on Halloween Hell and the upcoming War Zone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: