Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odd Couple, please!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Main Event
Main Event
Tails

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Odd Couple, please! Empty
PostSubject: Odd Couple, please!   Odd Couple, please! EmptyApril 3rd 2007, 8:11 pm

OCC: It's short, and like i said it wont be one of my best.

Tails: “So first me and Hart are fighting the world title, now were fighting together to keep are tag titles. Just last week me, and Hart wanted each other’s head, now were a team?

It doesn’t matter I want to keep these titles, hell Hart didn’t need to do a promo, I would of won these titles myself. If he wants to keep running his mouth about him carrying my ass with these titles.

Hart walks into the picture. He walks to Tails, with both of his titles on his shoulders. Tails stands up, so Tails, and Hart it at eye level

Hart: “Just wanted to see what you were saying.”
Tails: “Well don’t this is my time, so go sit down you damn sell out.”

Both of the men just stands there looking into each other eyes, both men just want to hit the other, but they hold in, and Hart goes and sits down, as well dose Tails.

Tails: “Ok, so me, and Hart are fighting the Odd Couple. Two people who shouldn’t even have a shot at these titles, I can name other people who should be in this match. But I’m not.

These guys don’t know what it takes to control these titles, these guys are not built for this, there built for mid-card, that’s it. Even if me, and Hart wants each other head, they still wont be able to beat us. Me, and Hart wont even be working together, and we’ll still beat these bitches…

Odd Couple, Me, and Hart are the only ones so far to have these titles, and with the rumors that are going on in the back, that AWB will be closing so, we will be the only team that had these titles. Not even you two will be able to take a good time like this to beat me, and Hart.

Look you two didn’t even show your faces yet, are you two trying to say you two are scared? It doesn’t matter if you show, or don’t, it doesn’t matter if me and, Hart are on the same pages, were un-stoppable, and were going to keep these titles, till the end of AWB."

Tails walks out the room, and two seconds later Hart dose the same.
Back to top Go down

Odd Couple, please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: Out of Character :: Anarchy Wrestling Brand (AWB) :: Anarchy Wrestling Role Plays-
Jump to: