Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redundant Hostilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoner
Main Event
Main Event
Stoner

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Redundant Hostilities Empty
PostSubject: Redundant Hostilities   Redundant Hostilities EmptyApril 3rd 2007, 8:49 pm

The camera turns on and is in a room with no people. There are Van Halen, Skid Row, Danzig and Metallica posters adorning the walls. A Nintendo Entertainment System sits hooked up to a small 12 inch television set. There is a bed that looks like it hadn't been made since it was put in the room, and denim is everywhere. People can be heard outside the door, and Stoner, followed by two other people, comes walking into the room. Stoner is wearing a pair of ripped denim jeans, an Aerosmith T-Shirt, and a denim jacket with "Fight fire with Fire" on the back. His two friends also look as if they were ripped straight from some bad 80's teen movie. Stoner crouches in front of his Nintendo and turns it on, picking up the controller. The screen stays black.

Friend 1: Dave, it didn't turn on.

Stoner: I got it man, I got it. Take a chill pill.

He turns the system off and takes the game out. He blows into it and tries it again. It immediately turns on.

Friend 2: Righteous!

The three all give each other high fives and turn back to the TV.

Stoner: One day man, I'm telling you. One day, I'll make it big. You just see man. I'm gonna leave this town behind, and no one will know whats goin on man. You just wait and see.

Friend 1: I'm gonna do the same thing man. I'm gonna be huge. Me and my band dude. We're gonna be huge. We're gonna tour the world and we'll be just like White Snake man. Only better.

The sounds of The Legend of Zelda can be heard coming from the TV.

Friend 2: Man, Angie told me she's pregnant man. I'm gonna have a kid.

Stoner: No way dude, thats crazy. You and Angie are gonna have a kid. No way dude, no way.

The three men stare at each other for a moment before they all burst into laughter.

Stoner: Dammit guys. I wanted this one to work. Dammit.

Friend 1: Sorry man. Its just so funny. No one does this sh*t anymore man.

Stoner lowers his head.

Stoner: I know, it was to prove a point man.

They continue to laugh.

Stoner: Oh well.

He looks at the camera.

Stoner: Look, Ron. Just like this stuff is all out dated, so are you. No one thinks the man is out to get 'em anymore. So stop. We get it, you're all big and scary. Really, we get it. But what we don't get is why you still think that just because I'm white, I'm out to get you. Let me confirm something for you, and this is coming from a "cracka". White people, those of us with any semblance of an IQ, don't really care what black people do. I really don't know how to prove it to you. I mean come on. If we were REALLY, truly and honestly, trying to keep you down, would have ever won that title in the first place? Would you have ever had the CHANCE to win the title? Hell, would you have been hired here?

Stoner grabs a joint from the chair he is sitting in and lights it up. He takes a hit then looks back at the camera.

Stoner: Ron dude, you need to get your priorities straight. I know you're proud to be the King of Flames champ. Trust me, I'm the same way about my IC belt. But I feel its time for a change. I feel that you've made your impact, and that now its my turn to make mine. You may have the size advantage, but I promise you that I have the speed, skill, and experience, to beat you in this match. Ron, don't think that my little "habit" I have here deters me in any way from being able to secure a win. Cause thats not the case. This belt proves it. Ron, be ready for a match with someone more Extreme than any opponent you've faced before this point. I hope that you can take a hit brother. I really do. Cause if not, you will be left coughing it up in the middle of the ring.

He flicks the joint at the screen and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
http://ibetthisistaken.blogspot.com/

Redundant Hostilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: Out of Character :: Anarchy Wrestling Brand (AWB) :: Anarchy Wrestling Role Plays-
Jump to: