Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stepping Down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Moore
General Manager
General Manager
Ace Moore

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Stepping Down? Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down?   Stepping Down? EmptyJune 27th 2007, 4:15 pm

The Camera turns on and we see Johnny Hall standing in front of the podium in front of a pack house of reporters and other folks.
Ace Moore: Good Morning everyone, You are all here to here the news that I have to deliver. I have called this emergency news conference to announce to everyone that I am stepping down as Co-Owner and GM and any other title that I may have held.
The folks cant believe what they are hearing
Ace Moore: I came in here to bring back that spark the JWF had, and I am sure that is what I managed to accomplish. Un my short weeks here I have brought back the fun and the life into this federation. But I just don’t have the time to go one. I think stepping down is the best thing to do. I don’t want to stay on and not give my full attention to the JWF. I have other side projects that I am currently involved in, and with my real life, I just don’t have the time. I wanna thank Joe for allowing me to come aboard to the JWF, He may be a dick, but he is a great guy with a big heart. I would also like to thank everyone I had the chance to talk with and work with.
There are flash bulbs everywhere
Ace Moore: Thank you
Ace Moore walks away from the stage.
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Stepping Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down?   Stepping Down? EmptyJune 27th 2007, 9:03 pm

You didn't bring the fun back to the JWF, as you believe. The fun was brought back to the JWF by Psycho Dave, Dynamite, Bobby Ocean, Cyber Punk, Marcus Power, etc. Then I brought you in to help out. I'm not trying to offend you in any way, but you can't take credit for something you didn't do. The fun of the JWF died when Steven Daunhaer left in March, the fun was brought back to the JWF a week after the ego inflated JWF Originals left and the New JWF started. Yes your shows while here were very good, but that's all you really did, along with the Goodman thing. Once again I will state, this isn't anything personal, because amongst everything that has happened I consider you a friend still. Honestly the results aren't that important to a show, not as important as Role Plays, Segments, Storylines, Booking. etc. The JWF will do just fine with or without you, but thank you for your time anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
Psycho Dave
Main Event
Main Event
Psycho Dave

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Wrestler Info
Record: A lot to a little
Alignment: Heel

Stepping Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down?   Stepping Down? EmptyJune 27th 2007, 9:14 pm

pZz out ace, things where a tad better with you here
Back to top Go down
Ace Moore
General Manager
General Manager
Ace Moore

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Stepping Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down?   Stepping Down? EmptyJune 27th 2007, 9:32 pm

Thanks for understanding Joe, And we are cool, I didnt take anything you said personal. I understand your point to the fullest bra and Ill still get you the matches I was doing this week.
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Stepping Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down?   Stepping Down? EmptyJune 27th 2007, 9:34 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Stepping Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down?   Stepping Down? EmptyJune 28th 2007, 7:22 pm

I felt you made the site a lot better and the matches were longer and pretty exciting, Your job here was well done you should congratulate yourself. Cya I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stepping Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down?   Stepping Down? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Archives 2 :: Joe Wrestling Federation :: Joe Wrestling Federation News-
Jump to: