Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of a true ICON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyber Punk
Main Event
Main Event
Cyber Punk

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Wrestler Info
Record: (CW Record - 56/24/5) (JWF Record - 13/0/0) (AWA Record - 37/18/1)
Alignment: Heel

The Return of a true ICON Empty
PostSubject: The Return of a true ICON   The Return of a true ICON EmptyJune 10th 2008, 10:58 pm

Camera fades in on the back of an unknown figure, he stands perfectly still with only a dim light on him

-------------------------------------------------
Cyber Punk
In case you forgot, or just don’t remember who the hell I am, I’m the guy you wish you were! I’m the Modern Messiah and the man who revolutionized greatness! I’m the guy who has never lost in the JWF! Please allow me to Re-introduce myself, my name is Cyber Punk, and I’m back!

With a huge smile on his face Cyber Punk faces the camera

Cyber Punk
It’s been a long time, and my wondering through the universe has ended all where my career really began! I perfected my craft right here on these grounds of the JWF! So now I ask the question, who the hell is going to stop me from realizing my dream of becoming JWF World Heavyweight Champion again? Who is going to be the man who stands before me and gets dropped to the mat by the only true JWF Champion Cyber Punk? Who will rise and fall in a great effort, just trying to do what Crimson Skull, Kaos, Hot stuff Steven, and so many others have failed to do? The Cyber Punk era was stolen from me, and now, I’m taking that son of a bitch back! I have become greater than even the wrestlers I once looked up to! I’m going to be the man who leads this brand new JWF ship into the darkness fighting off beasts and evil monsters, and no, I’m not talking about those lame ass characters from Version 1! I will be the main event, the entire show, and if you don’t like it than you need to leave now!

Cyber Punk looks up at the sky

Cyber Punk
My entire life I have searched for a purpose, for a meaning, why am I here? I realized that meaning when I became Undisputed JWF World Heavyweight Champion! I have been put on this earth for one reason and one reason only, to be the best JWF wrestler the world has ever seen! To be a leader for a new generation of JWF superstars, to be the light that shines on the dark road ahead, I am here, I am here, to be the best that everyone strives to be, to raise the bar to all new levels and to push everyone to there best! I’m here to bring the world Cyber Punk TV and have you at the edge of your seat in anticipation for what will happen next! I’m here to entertain and crack jokes that make you laugh so hard you hurt at the same damn time! I wasn’t born to be a wrestler, I was born to be the new kind of wrestler! The kind of wrestler who doesn’t need steroids to get to the top and is just fine with being the little guy in every match! The wrestler who doesn’t need to 7 feet tall and have a weak dark spirited gimmick just to barely get by! I don’t have to talk about raping women or proclaim that I look Sooooooo Good! Johnny Stylez got his nickname in prison and that is a visual no one deserves!

Cyber Punk laughs in excitement for what will be one hell of an upcoming road

Cyber Punk
I have never backed down, I look at adversity as a challenge to be better then you really are! Since day one the odds have been stacked against me! They put Kaos against me with all the hype in the entire world and I made him my bitch! I piss all over guys like that, guys who have no love for this great industry, I piss all over guys like Johnny Stylez! Boy it’s time to hang up the old boots, it smells like shit in here because Stylez is back in town! You are only half right, You Never Looked Good! I’ve taken shits with more charisma, athleticism, class, and skill than you Stylez! I’ll end what’s left of your career unless you walk out of the JWF and into the sunset! Thank you for convincing Joe Santiago to restart the JWF, but you are not welcome here, in my house! The days of you running through competition is over! This is your only warning from me! Yeah you can hang out, but you are not welcomed to wrestle, in MY JWF! I will break you if you choose not to hear my words, and listen to my warning! I will embarrass you, I will light you on fire than pee you out! You are no where near my skill level! You will DIE if you choose not to heed my warnings! You can call me the has-been, and for those who hear the word but don’t know the meaning, a has-been is a person who is no longer effective, successful, or popular. So Stylez just think of this as a preview, Leave or I’ll make you leave! Cyber Punk is back, No need to reintroduce myself!
Back to top Go down

The Return of a true ICON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: Role Play :: Character Developement-
Jump to: