Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better Bury This Guy in a Hole!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyber Punk
Main Event
Main Event
Cyber Punk

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Wrestler Info
Record: (CW Record - 56/24/5) (JWF Record - 13/0/0) (AWA Record - 37/18/1)
Alignment: Heel

Better Bury This Guy in a Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Better Bury This Guy in a Hole!   Better Bury This Guy in a Hole! EmptyJune 16th 2008, 9:03 am

Quote of the Day
Forcible ways make not an end of evil, but leave hatred and malice behind them.

-------------------------------------------
Cyber Punk

Ding dong, the bitch is dead. Johnny “Prison Scene” Stylez is gone, once again from the JWF. This proves that if you completely destroy someone verbally, and damage there ego, they will crawl up in a ball and die! New Design is so, so, powerful. I amaze myself sometimes, and that’s a hard thing to do because I don’t amaze easily! Johnny Stylez made a career out of pissing all over others, so what did I do? I pissed all over the legacy, the ego, and the life of one Johnny Stylez! I ripped him in half then I beat on him while he was down! No response other than,

Cyber Punk in a Sylvester Stallone voice continues

Cyber Punk

“I‘m not leaving because of Cyber Sex” Yeah real original there Crimson Skull, people who listen to you have no choice but think, DERP! “I‘m leaving because I realized I have NO talent, and because I CAN‘T win matches without completely talking about something other than the match I‘m in, I make sure to use crappy insults and stupid puns at the very end so people don‘t realize I have NO skill, other than to talk about BORING shit! Yo, Adriane!”

Cyber Punk wipes the stupid expression off his face, because he doesn’t want his face to get stuck looking like Johnny Stylez!

Cyber Punk

You, Johnny Stylez, are a complete jackass and I’m very proud to say that you are no longer in the JWF! Goodbye!

Cyber Punk

But now, another JWF original decides to step on to my turf! Porter MaCleod, welcome back, there is a spot in my New Design for you!

Cyber Punk Smiles a very confusing smile, especially after how much hatred he has shown towards Version 1 members.

Cyber Punk

Surprised? Well don’t be, I want you by my side, in my New Design, you Porter would fit perfectly! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity Porter MaCleod, do not, I repeat, DO NOT let this pass you by! Because I deal with everything in positives or negatives, you are either with me, in my New Design, taking over the JWF from the inside out, or you my friend are against me, fighting me, disrespecting a legacy that I have worked my ass off for, a legacy I have sacrificed my life to create, with the hopes of maybe, just maybe, being good enough to be called a legend, with the purpose of being good enough for people to say, “Wow, he really is that damn special, he really is one of the all time best, he really is worthy enough to walk the halls of the JWF!” The same halls as Crimson Skull, Kaos, Barelai Von’Vicous, Hallow Wicked, Joe Santiago and all the other legendary figures who used skill and pure talent to win matches and to rise to the top of this great federation that no matter what we all are forced to come back to! No matter how much any of us were wronged in the past we all still united under the banner that reads JWF!

Cyber Punks shakes his head

Cyber Punk

Wow, went into a little trance there and lost my train of thought, back to the subject at hand, Porter MaCleod I’m planning for the future, me and you, you and I, standing side by side one of us as the JWF Heavyweight Champion and the other as the JWF World Champion! I envision a New Design so powerful even The Crimson Dynasty would have to say, “god damn!” I envision All the championship titles coming to us as we run rampant through the entire JWF roster, beating anyone and everyone who even slightly believes they are better than us! Porter MaCleod I’m on that path already, I’ve taken the steps necessary to becoming the best, I’ve prepared for every single scenario and every last one of them end the same, Cyber Punk as JWF Heavyweight Champion, standing next to him, someone, with the JWF World Championship because in my vision the face has never been clear enough to tell who was standing beside me, but Porter, he was always wearing a kilt!

Cyber Punk explodes into hysterical laughter!

Cyber Punk

Damn I’m funny, but seriously, Porter you and I New Design, together, we will rebuild the JWF from the ground up. Think about it, but don’t take to long as I am not a patient person!

Cyber Punk hates to steal a page from the book of Johnny Stylez, especially because the book is kindergarten style. Big pictures, minimum pages, and really large letters.

Cyber Punk

Dalton Wheathers I made you a great offer and now I feel disrespected. You haven’t answered me, and I’m a little pissed off! I thought you were smart enough to know not to fuck with the Punk but maybe I gave you to much credit, now I think to myself, did I really want this loser in my New Design anyway? Did I almost make the mistake that ruined my New Design last time? Well luckily for me, you were too stupid to answer, Johnny Stylez stupid! I beat you in a dream and better wake up and apologize? Really? That’s what your catch phrase is? I would give you a few more points than “I Never Looked so Good” But you are really pushing it! I’m going to beat you this week at JWF Encore, and I will continue through the tournament, untouched! In God we Trust, In Cyber Punk we Believe!
Back to top Go down

Better Bury This Guy in a Hole!
Page 1 of 1