Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Brasco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexBrasco
Rookie
Rookie
AlexBrasco

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Alex Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Alex Brasco   Alex Brasco EmptyJune 16th 2008, 1:55 pm

Alex Brasco 3087035_gal

Alex Brasco

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 220 lbs
Hometown: El Paso, TX
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Stronger - Kanye West
Personality: confident/intense
Style: Hybrid
Quote: "Bow before your prince"

Appearance: Trim, cut physique. Medium length light brown hair usually groomed with a part down the middle. Usually clean shaven but will sometimes grow out a goatee or moustache. In the ring Alex wears black wrestling pants, with a golden AB logo on the crotch and golden lightning design running down his legs. Taped wrists and wears generic black elbow pads.

Entrance To The Ring:

WORKITMAKEITDOITMAKESUSHARDER...BETTER...FASTER...STRONGER

Now now now that that don't kill me, can only make me stronger, I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer, I know I got to be right now, cause I can't get much wronger, man I been waitin all night now...

THAT'S HOW LONG I BEEN ON YA!

The opening lines of Kanye West's "Stronger" begin to pump through the speaks and the fans arise to thier feet as the lights go dim. Neon blue lights begin to flash on the stage as Alex steps out in his wrestling gear and trademark shades. He extends his hands to the crowd, nodding his head in approval of the fans appreciation.

Announcer: Making his way to the ring, from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the Prince of Wrestling, ALEX BRASCO!!!

Alex extends his arms and spins, soaking in the reaction from the fans, playing to the crowd as he walks his way down to the ring. Alex slaps hands with a few avid fans before he slides into the ring and spins around with his arms out the audience once more before he stands upon the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms to the audience listening as they chant his name. Alex smirks and slaps his chest before pointing a single finger to the sky. He hops down and leans his back against the turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent.

Bio/History: Alex was born into wrestling, his father, the legendary Nestor Inferno( aka Nestor Brasco) raised his son in a world that Alex would never leave. At the age of nine he began learning from his father's tag team partner, Jack "The Bear" Hugg. Alex developed quickly in terms of learning to take down and grapple an opponent. When Alex was sixteen he was signed to a developmental federation called the WIWF. There Alex quickly captured gold, on his first match becoming the Intercontinental champion. Alex would soon after capture three reigns as tag team champion and two as world champion. After Alex's contract with the WIWF expired he received a contract from Lharn Huscroft and the WIF, the major league sister federation of the WIWF. It was there that Alex captured the limelight, becoming the federation's only grand slam champion. Financial troubles soon led to the company almost going under, if Alex had not bought the rights and turned it to a developmental federation for up and coming talent. Alex remained active as the federation's president and ceo, but he longed to once again get into the ring. It was a few years afterwards that he got a call from Dave McMillan and an offer to join the uWo. Alex quickly jumped at the chance. There Alex racked up the world, North American, Tag Team, United Kingdom, and Extreme championships. His stint there would cement him into hall of fame status, and it came so in 2004. After the company merged Alex was left to be a free agent

Trademark Moves:

The Big Bang (powerbomb pickup into a sitout piledriver)

Top/Favorite Moves:

Jumping Piledriver
Cradle Piledriver
Spinebuster
Top rope ddt
Brainbuster DDT
Standing/Missle Drop Kick
Standing Shooting Star Press
Enziguri Kick
Standing Moonsault
Double Arm DDT
Snap Suplex
Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex
Belly to Back Suplex
German Suplex with a bridge pin
Frankensteiner
Diving Headbutt

Set-Up Move:

The Clincher (swinging Neck bomb)

Finishers:

Frog Splash (In memory of Eddie Guererro)
The Final Flash(Sweet Chin Music, yes with the corner stomping and everything)
Back to top Go down

Alex Brasco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: Joe Wrestling Federation :: Roster-
Jump to: