Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frank Hart Signs with the JWF?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

Frank Hart Signs with the JWF? Empty
PostSubject: Frank Hart Signs with the JWF?   Frank Hart Signs with the JWF? EmptyJune 17th 2008, 2:20 pm

At 10:14 eastern time this morning former JWF superstar Frank Hart had a meeting with JWF officals about a possible return, And after a two hour meeting a deal was reached and Frank Hart was once again a JWF Superstar. The details about the new contract haven't been released yet. When ask for a comment Frank had this to say:

Quote :
"I haven't really done to much since I left JWF, and when Joe called me up with the offer to return to the JWF I was more then hapy to accept it. It's no secret the JWF World Championship has been my dream for as long as I can remeber and hopefully this time I will be able to grab that dream."

Frank Hart also dropped a bomb shell with this comment:

Quote :
"Next month I will offically be tossing my name into the King of Flames Tournament. It's a opertuntiy to face the world's best and a opertunity I well not let slip through my fingers"
Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

Frank Hart Signs with the JWF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: Joe Wrestling Federation :: News-
Jump to: