Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You know you done fucked up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyber Punk
Main Event
Main Event
Cyber Punk

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Wrestler Info
Record: (CW Record - 56/24/5) (JWF Record - 13/0/0) (AWA Record - 37/18/1)
Alignment: Heel

You know you done fucked up! Empty
PostSubject: You know you done fucked up!   You know you done fucked up! EmptyJune 20th 2008, 3:19 am

Quote of the Day
No one's death comes to pass without making some impression, and those close to the deceased inherit part of the liberated soul and become richer in their humanness.

----------------------------------------------------
Thoughts of Cyber Punk

What does this championship mean to me? It means everything, and it’s the only thing that really matters. I enjoy my time in the JWF but it’s a naked enjoyment without the championship I love so much. It’s a phony enjoyment, one that really doesn’t exist while I look at the vacant title. Why do a tournament? I was the last champion, no I don’t count that fluke win by Joe Santiago taking the belt from me, so I ask again why do a tournament? The very best in the JWF is right before your very eyes, do remember who the Modern Messiah is? It was a burden put on me to be the guy who leads the JWF into the light! My job to be the main focus point of the company, but suddenly I feel like I’m in a shadow! I’ve been overshadowed by the next big thing, the Invasion. Now when people talk, it’s not about New Design or Cyber Punk, it’s about Drake Daniels, it’s about Invasion!

Cyber Punk is in a dark room

Cyber Punk

What did you expect to happen? Of course I’m still undefeated and of course I’m headed to round number 2. That was an automatic, it was damn near guaranteed! But now I feel like a JWF veteran because I’m finally understanding how V1 guys feel about me. I finally realize why, just about everyone, in V1 hated Cyber Punk. Now the shoe is on the other foot as Cyber Punk looks at Joshua Williams, more ego than balls! That was nice of you to invite yourself into my New Design but no thanks, I’ve got other plans. The only decision you have to make now Joshua Williams is how do you want Cyber Punk to beat you? Because that is what’s going to happen, you know what they say when you assume? You make an ass of u-m-e, well this time you just made an ass of yourself! Very high and mighty of you to think you and I would be the greatest match in JWF history, considering you’ve been in one match against a guy who didn’t put up a fight! You are undefeated none the less, but a 1-0 record is nothing to brag about! I beat the holy high hell out of Dalton Wheathers because the guy wasted my offer away, but at least he was good enough to get an offer, your dumb ass tried to offer yourself into my team, I didn’t even have to say anything! Joshua Williams you are a loner indeed but for the wrong reasons, you are a loner because you are a loser! A loner because no one wants to be around you and it makes them sick when they have to be!

Cyber Punk stands up as rage builds in his eyes

Cyber Punk

Guys like you Joshua Williams make guys like Johnny Stylez seem tolerable. I have fought and beaten the very best ever, you are nowhere near my level and I will prove to you that you can’t handle the main event spotlight! Your best bet Joshua Williams would be to lay down in respect for me, to forfeit the match knowing you can’t win anyway and be at 100% for the World Title tournament. On my worst day I could beat you on your best day! This is career suicide stepping up against me, just ask Kaos! I’ll make you look like such a god damn fool you’ll never want to step foot in the US let alone the JWF! This is only the beginning, you thought this was the real attack? The main attack? No, no, no! This is just warning, this is a small portion of the massacre ready to unload! This is the only offer you’ll get from me Joshua Williams, I’ll offer you your life! I’ll offer you health in the World Title tournament! Because if you decline this offer, I’ll kill you! I’ll beat you before the match, I’ll beat you during the match, and I’ll beat you after the match! You’ll wish and pray to the lord that you never pissed Cyber Punk off! You’ve got me Turing into my old self Joshua Williams, You’ve got me acting like Shadow Deviant now! You’ve got me wanting to inflict bodily harm on you like never seen before in JWF history! You have insulted my intelligence, you’ve insulted my legacy, and you have insulted me to almost the point of no return! Pick your next few words carefully! Pick your next few words wisely! Because if you fail to say what I want to hear, those words will be your last!

Camera fades to black as Cyber Punk throws his chair against the wall
Back to top Go down

You know you done fucked up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: Role Play :: Encore Role Plays-
Jump to: