Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smart choice, equals great reward!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyber Punk
Main Event
Main Event
Cyber Punk

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Wrestler Info
Record: (CW Record - 56/24/5) (JWF Record - 13/0/0) (AWA Record - 37/18/1)
Alignment: Heel

Smart choice, equals great reward! Empty
PostSubject: Smart choice, equals great reward!   Smart choice, equals great reward! EmptyJune 26th 2008, 12:06 am

--------------------------------------------
Cyber Punk

You’re not as stupid as your character would perceive! I must apologize for the misunderstanding Joshua Williams. I thought you were going to be stupid enough to actually fight me at Encore this week, I thought you were dumb enough to think you could beat me in a one on one encounter! But it would seem that you only wanted to join New Design, which I can’t blame you for! Who doesn’t want to join New Design? We are a damn near guaranteed spot in the big picture of the JWF! So Joshua Williams, this time I will offer you a spot in New Design, unless you decide to fight me on Encore, than, not only will I issue a beating you will never forget, but you will not get to join, and more than likely I will urinate all over your career! So this week on Encore you will lay down, and I will get the pin, than you will move on to the World Championship Tournament and become World Champion, at my side, as my sidekick!

Cyber Punk

But please don’t think of that as a bad thing, it wont be my batman to your robin! It will be more like my Spiderman to your Superman! We will be two great stars in one great faction! But always keep in mind, and I want you to always remember, Spiderman beat Superman! So don’t be an idiot and let ego blind you! I guarantee you will become my greatest apprentice! A work of art on a shit filled canvas of the JWF! Joshua Williams I will make you or I will break you, the only answer you have to give me, is I accept! Failure to do so and you will get the Dalton Wheathers treatment! So Joshua Williams you have to look into the mirror and ask yourself if you think you are good enough to join New Design, if you are good enough to truly understand New Design, and if you are good enough to be the first person to EVER read the New Design commandments, besides me! I have to be able to trust you more than I have ever trusted anyone in my life, because if you read the commandments there is only one way to leave New Design, DEATH!

Cyber Punk

I can taste it, it’s a taste that I’ve been waiting for! It’s a taste that not many get, but everyone wants! The taste of being the JWF Heavyweight Champion! Porter MaCleod, you sir are a bitch! A punk bitch! A Cyber Punk Bitch! Some of us are here to invade, some of us are here to be a part of greatness, than there is you! Why are you here? You have openly admitted that you don’t give a damn about the JWF Heavyweight Championship that you’ve never held, You don’t belong here! Nobody want you here! I thought maybe you would fit in my New Design but it turns out that your beliefs don’t fit mine at all! New Design is not a stable, it’s not a faction it’s a Religion! You have to believe in the JWF and you have to believe in New Design! You don’t believe in either one! DXLatin believes in the JWF, but he doesn’t believe in my New Design. DXLatin deserves to be in the main even of the tournament with me, you don’t! You are a joke! A lousy rip off of a shitty wrestler! At least DXLatin is original with his character, although his name lacks originality! You are a disgrace to professional wrestling and I will make you even more like the wrestler whose character you’ve completely bitten! Because like that wrestler you love to copy, you will never be a major Champion! You will never be JWF Heavyweight Champion, and if Joshua Williams is smart, you will never be World Champion! What the hell happened to the original, originals? Where the hell is Kaos? Porter MaCleod you have made yourself a very powerful enemy! Good luck at Encore, you’ll need it!
Back to top Go down

Smart choice, equals great reward!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: Role Play :: Encore Role Plays-
Jump to: