Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Ownership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: New Ownership   New Ownership EmptyJune 27th 2008, 3:29 am

Stylez is taking over
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
Stylez
Main Event
Main Event
Stylez

Male
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-10-28

Wrestler Info
Record: 02-00-00
Alignment: Neutral

New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   New Ownership EmptyJune 27th 2008, 3:32 am

Big surprise here. But yea Joe just gave me Admin powers back and I guess Im running this place now. For thing first...This weeks results well be up on saturday, which means Im giving everyone an extra day of rps.

The Deadline well be Friday @ 12AM!
Back to top Go down
Stylez
Main Event
Main Event
Stylez

Male

Wrestler Info

New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   New Ownership EmptyJune 27th 2008, 3:58 am

Also Drake is the new GM of JWF
Back to top Go down
Cyber Punk
Main Event
Main Event
Cyber Punk

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Wrestler Info
Record: (CW Record - 56/24/5) (JWF Record - 13/0/0) (AWA Record - 37/18/1)
Alignment: Heel

New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   New Ownership EmptyJune 27th 2008, 7:43 am

I've got a few questions

Are you going to treat everyone fairly?

Are we still runing the storylines?

Are we still running the tournaments?

When is the PPV?

What is it called?
Back to top Go down
Stylez
Main Event
Main Event
Stylez

Male

Wrestler Info

New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   New Ownership EmptyJune 27th 2008, 1:04 pm

Here's the thing, I can't really run this place to the level that it should be ran at, and that's just because before I even took ownership of JWF I reopened the doors to Barely Legal Wrestling. Now I'm in favor of maybe finishing the world title championship tournament here but I'm also thinking about merging with BLW. Saying I'm thinking about it would be totally wrong since I pretty much came to the conclusion that it well be impossible to run both promotions. (Just like WWE couldn't keep wCw open when they owned it) I wanted to kind of sleep on taking ownership here but with the missed results Joe felt he needed to know ASAP. So I gave him a answer

- So my plans are to wrap up the Championship Tournament here I think after this week were into the semi-final round of the tournament, then after next week, we would have the finals in a grand JWF PPV, TITLED: LAST STAND

- The Winner of the Tournament well be crowned JWF World Heavyweight Champion, and with the closing of JWF (unless Joe finds someone else to take over)or call it a merge with BLW the new JWF World Heavyweight Champion would face off against the winner of the BLW World Heavyweight Tournament for the right to be called undisputed Champion.

- Now you could also enter the BLW tournament while competing in the JWF tournament and win both and be crowned the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion and also the title of King of the Ring for winning both tournaments

- With the Storylines, I am gonna try to keep them the same, with the Invasion still rasing hell and Cyber Punk leading the revolution. There maybe a little twist with the Invasion gotta talk to Drake about it possibly representing BLW. Now there are a few SL that aren't public yet and I'm gonna also try to keep them going as well as keeping them going when the merge happens.

- As for everyone being treated fairly, I can honestly say I fucked up with Cyber Punk in the BLW. I followed the crowed and pass judgment right off the bat. And for that I am sorry and saying "My Bad" I can also say I'm going to base EVERYTHING off of RPs and not past feelings or beefs. What I'm trying to say is Regardless of how our relationships have been in the past it is just that; the past. I am looking forward to wiping the slate clean and starting fresh. So I well def be doing the right thing and basing wins and Loses off of RPs, unless the parites in the match hit me up and tell me different.

- Also for the last two weeks here, I'm going to see if I could get my staff from BLW to help out to keep everything on the up and up with votes. BLW has a brand new staff roster, Dont think there is anyone the same from BLWA.

- Again this weeks results will be up tomorrow, With a card up late night tonight. Next weeks Results well also Fall on Friday night next week, to keep the same amount of RP time.

- So the PPV we'll be in two weeks. Which would make it fall on July 9th and well be called "LAST STAND"

I hope I answered everything for you Punk. If not feel free to ask away, and this goes to everyone as well. And I well also pm this post to everyone, just in case you all got lazy and didnt want to read this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   New Ownership Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ownership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Anything-
Jump to: