Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ToXic Injection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-ToX
Rookie
Rookie
D-ToX

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Wrestler Info
Record: 3/0/0
Alignment: Neutral

ToXic Injection Empty
PostSubject: ToXic Injection   ToXic Injection EmptyJune 28th 2008, 10:00 pm

ToXic Injection

The scene opens, it is night time, the screen is filled with stars creating multiple constellations across the sky, and a burning red glow illuminates the bottom of the screen, as the camera pans down to reveal flame torches held Red Robed Monks there head held down, the flames held high, they fill the field, until the silence of the night is broken by a chanting.

is addo poena
is addo poena
is addo poena
is addo poena

and the monks separate creating a rift, a perfectly formed passageway, and the chanting continues

is addo poena
is addo poena
is addo poena

as D-ToX walks threw the mass gathering, and he struts down the passageway, eyeing up the monks that surround him, he were a read a black patterned suit, and a open shirt, he couldn’t look more out of place, this Japanese playboy with his cut up face, in a field, with chanting monks, but this is his plan, and it has been executed.

D-ToX: 金本部
Translation: silence

Here we are, how elaborate, but I feel it is fitting for the occasion, “is addo poena” is the Latin translation of “this to give pain” and for me, the “opium” of the people, to give pain, I believe that JWF’s Last Stand is perfect occasion for me to give pain.

I have been here for a short amount time, and it is obvious that this fed couldn’t handle me, and I am coming into this PPV with two clean wins. Not a lot, but enough to have an impact, I have opened both shows, and now, I’m heading for world title gold. Sadly the dramas in JWF will cut the rain of any champion short, but I believe it is better to be a champion for a day, than to defend it and lose to a lesser man; therefore this is the best way to end a short lived stay.

You all must understand that this is was not part of the bigger picture, I had intended to inflict a lot more pain, and introduce the roster to the Cult of Torture, because then you will have learned that I am a worthy champion, but now I will have to speed up the process, I will at this PPV be battling to men, and neither will stop me.

You also must understand I don’t brag, don’t lie, and I try not to build myself up in the eyes of you mortals, but you can not beat me, and now I will have to prove it quicker than ever before, and In that one night, the violence will be brought to the forefront, the war will be won and I will be champion.

I have spoke of my past, but there is little point in doing so today, because soon this Fed will be forgotten and so will my stories, so I will save them for a better place. I am unaware of what happens to the belt, does it carry on, or does it get left behind, either way, it’s birth won’t be remembered, so I must changes this before time launches its attack on are memories.

At the PPV, if I will do great and terrible things to my opponents, then there is a chance JWF will be remembered, first I will face a man, named Dallas McWade and I’m sorry but for the greater good, you will have to suffer. I will rip the flesh from your bones, and use you as a example to my next opponent, so I can go forward, but you wont be forgotten, you will remembered in the stories of D-ToX, as the man that was sacrificed to preserve the dignity of the title, don’t worry, it will be quick and painful, sorry, but it will.

Cyber Punk, is one of the few people I respect, and as much as I wanted to stay away from the other people, his work has grabbed my attention, a wish him luck at the PPV, but sadly he might have to go the way of McWade, I will be forced to hurt you, seriously hurt you, and cause you a lot of pain, and I’m sorry, I’m not a killer, I’m a preserver, and that title will live on with me. I jope you find work and hope you have a quick recovery, if it is you that I face in the final.

There Is one more person, Porter MaCleod, and you two might get to the final, and I welcome the challenge like I welcome the rest, but I hope your have learned from the previous statements, that you will be going down, it wont be blunt force trauma, that’s to easy, it will like a surgical procedure, and if only I had the bosses blessing, it would involve some very dangerous tools, everything from staplers to tables, and they would all inflict pain, and that is what the cult of torture is all about causing pain, but it also involves taking the best, and I believe you three will give your best, and I will use your best to my advantage, I will absorb all of your violence, turn it a round and become the champion.

It is the downfall of the company, that has made my fight for this title with everything I have got, and I will hurt you all, “this to give pain” is the mantra, and to give pain, will give satisfaction, to win the title, will give me immortality.

is addo poena
is addo poena
is addo poena
is addo poena

the camera zooms out and up, as D-ToX walks way from the monks, and lights up a cigarette as he disappears from view, the monks still stand tall, flame torches held high, chanting as the camera returns to the view of the night sky

is addo poena
is addo poena
is addo poena
is addo poena

word count: 990
Back to top Go down

ToXic Injection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: Role Play :: Pay-Per-View Role Plays-
Jump to: