Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Mama's Training Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeMama
Anonymous

Joe Mama's Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Joe Mama's Training Day   Joe Mama's Training Day EmptyNovember 11th 2006, 7:34 am

A different type of match calls for a different type of training...

[Black Betty stands in a sleek, black dress with a long leather riding crop in her hand. She studies the whip and looks up, a look of hesitation on her face.]

Black Betty: Are you sure you wanna go through with this?

Joe Mama: Yes. It’s the best way I can figure to train.

Black Betty: Alright, if you say so. You know the safeword.

[Black Betty pulls back the crop and a smacking sound can be heard, followed by Joe Mama screaming. The camera pans out, revealing his arms are cuffed and chained fast to the ceiling. The steel chains sway a bit as he hops around a bit, seething in pain.]

Black Betty: Say it.

Joe Mama: No.

[Black Betty shakes her head and pulls back the crop again, this time catching Joe Mama even harder.]

Joe Mama: Ugh!

Black Betty: Just say the words.

Joe Mama: Not today.

[Black Betty looks a bit angry as she unleashes several blows from the riding crop onto Joe Mama’s back. He grits his teeth as she finally stops, breathing heavily.]

Black Betty: All you have to do is say it and it’ll all be over.

Joe Mama: Never.

Black Betty: Well then, I guess I can’t do anything more.

Joe Mama: That’s all you got?

Black Betty: Oh no, I’ve got more. I just need to find my new friend.

[Black Betty tosses down the riding crop and picks up a large leather whip. Standing back, she lines up her Joe Mama’s back twice before snapping the whip and catching him hard across the back.]

Joe Mama: Aah!

Black Betty: Say it.

Joe Mama: Heh.

[Black Betty whips Joe Mama again and again he screams.]

Black Betty: Say the damn words!

Joe Mama: I… am unbreakable.

[Black Betty lets Joe Mama have it with several harsh whips across his back. Joe Mama writhes in pain, his knees collapsing as the cuffs and chains are the only things that keep him on his feet.]

Black Betty: Say “I Quit”!

Joe Mama: I… I… Quilt.

[Black Betty throws the whip on the ground and moves in on Joe Mama, holding his chin with her hand.]

Black Betty: Oh, you think this is funny?

[Black Betty claws Joe Mama’s eyes with her long black fingernails. Joe Mama growls as he tries to move his head. Finally, Black Betty let’s go and spins him around, scratching her nails down his welted back. Joe Mama screams out as Black Betty spins him around again and glares at him.]

Black Betty: What do you think of that, tough guy?

Joe Mama: I love it… I LIVE FOR IT!

[Black Betty fumes, slapping him across the face.]

Joe Mama: There is NO quit in me!

[Black Betty bites down on Joe Mama’s nose as he screams and struggles to free himself to no avail.]

Joe Mama: Heh… hehe.

[Boiling over, Black Betty delivers a swift knee, catching Joe Mama square in the groin. He leaves out a muffled shriek, his knees buckling in as again the cuffs keep him from collapsing. Black Betty suddenly shows remorse as she runs over and grabs a set of keys, undoing the cuffs as Joe Mama finally collapses to his hands and knees, struggling for breath.]

Black Betty: I’m so sorry.

Joe Mama: Don’t… don’t worry about it.

Black Betty: I got carried away, I didn’t mean to…

Joe Mama: It’s fine… it’ll be fine.

[Black Betty goes to help Joe Mama to his feet.]

Black Betty: Are you okay?

Joe Mama: I think so. I mean, I think I will be.

[Joe Mama pushes himself up the rest of the way and takes a step back from Black Betty. Joe Mama straightens himself up, standing tall.]

Joe Mama: You did good. I’m ready for Chance.

Black Betty: Are you sure? I mean…

Joe Mama: It was just a workout. A threshold of pain is just like cardio or strength. When you train it, you don’t want to overdo it before the match.

Black Betty: Oh.

Joe Mama: Yeah…

[Joe Mama doubles over some, clutching his injured area for a second and writhing in pain a bit. He struggles again, pushing himself back to a fully vertical position he begins to walk across the room as Black Betty follows.]

Joe Mama: You were great. Where’d you learn all of that?

Black Betty: Oh, I had a handful of clients.

Joe Mama: Really?

Black Betty: Yeah, it actually paid fairly well.

[Joe Mama collapses onto a kitchen chair as Black Betty has a seat across from him.]

Joe Mama: Fascinating. Tell me more.

[Black Betty reaches for a cigarette.]

Black Betty: Well…

[The camera cuts out.]
Back to top Go down

Joe Mama's Training Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: