Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Replacement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

The Replacement Empty
PostSubject: The Replacement   The Replacement EmptyDecember 12th 2006, 2:54 pm

Currently Feeling: Always hated these things...I'm doing fine.

Entry Title: A Fresh, New Start

Hart - "Ever get the feeling like you've been running for a good, oh, I don't know...50 miles? Just for kicks, let's make it 52. So you've been running for 52 miles, and you suddenly come upon a rest stop offering ice cold water. Feeling particularly thirsty, you stop to purchase a bottle...only to find yourself a few cents short. The cashier's some old bastard with an attitude, and refuses to give you a small discount...and you're left with a dry throat and an exhausted body? Long winded question, I know. But take it seriously for a moment, have you ever felt something quite like that?"

"Because for a good portion of my time between federations and the JWF...that's how I felt. It's strange, really, that I would feel so damn exhausted in-between federations. Sorta like my body just got so used to the wrestling business that it refused to work unless under strain. I suppose I shouldn't be all that surprised, after all...this is my life, my dream and my ambition."

Hart - "Hard to believe that just a few months ago I was sitting in an unemployment line, and then lthis past week I'm pinning the JWF's newist Jobber shoulders to the mat for a solid three seconds. The wrestling world's pretty much blown up ever since, and I've became an overnight favorite. Already, JWF fans are chanting my name nation-wide and, as we go into Canada, are continuously asking me about how I feel after beating Lancaster, just excited enough to speak to the man who did the impossible."

"They're acting like children in a candy store and, well...I myself feel like one as well. I've been on a high ever since Monday that I've not felt in a damn long time. It's incredible, the feeling that you get when the fans are already raving over you just after your first match. I'm already enjoying my stay in the JWF...and I really have to thank Lancaster for all the response I've gotten. Admittedly, had I not beaten the man last week...I'd just be another face in the crowd."

"Now my name's being chanted again, I'm being asked for autographs again, and I'll never be addressed as "That guy who played cannon fodder to Lancaster."

Hart - "It's really just one of the greatest feelings I've had in awhile...I don't think I've felt this great since my time in wrestling. And now this week I'm heading in for another challenge by replacing a main eventer in this years Main Event for the End. It's really going to be a rough week from me, from my hopes of heading home to Cali before the show to train, to fly back to Canada for the match, then get to training again for Vicious, Santiago, Lopan, Android, and Smiles this Sunday at THE END."

"Free advertising for JWF here: Folks, if you haven't bought The End yet you really should act soon...this is going to be one to remember.
Going back a bit though, on that whole training thing...I'm actually on my way back to my hometown to see if my old wrestling coach is still running his gym. I was hoping for a bit of nostalgia before I head back north again for The End...maybe it'll get me ready and focused enough to take on, and hopefully defeat, thiese great stars this sunday."

"Flight's gonna be landing soon, might as well wrap things up. All of you fans that know me will remember my drive for this business...I was considered one of the most passionate wrestlers this sport had. In the JWF...none of that'll change at all, but I have a feeling you'll be seeing a whole new side of Frank Hart that never had the chance to come out back over in the other federations, (After all, I was busy focusing on the Sharps and the world title...and got a bit out of whack for awhile.)
I can't promise a victory this Sunday...but I can promise change. I can promise that I'll be stirring things up like never before, and that the JWF will be rocked to it's foundation when I'm ready to move. Things aren't going to be easy for me in trying to accomplish my dreams...but they never were supposed to be easy, either. I don't plan on making the same mistake I did over in the past and fall short of my dreams...I hate being teased like that."

"It's time that I buckle down and get ready to climb, because it's a long way to the top of the JWF and I've only just made the first leap up."

[A spiral of smoke drifts upwards from a solitary ash tray, lying dormat on a oval-shaped coffee table. The smoke swirls with the blades of the ceiling fan, spanning out across the room and hovering like a cloud, tainting the oxygen in the air and bringing with it the smell of tobacco. A single hand swings downward, fingers working quickly to lift the cigarette from it's bed of ashes and glass, and bring it to a waiting mouth above. Lips clamp down on the filter of the cigarette and lungs inhale deeply, a red glow casting at the tip as a set of eyes stare dully ahead at a figure in front of them.]

Hart - "That's gonna kill you one day, you know..."

"So will life."

[Silence filled the room quickly after the sudden intrusion of voices, as the two men sitting at the coffee table stare at one another with equally intense looks in their eyes. The man with the cigarette drops it to the ashtray, flicking the ash off the tip of the cancerous stick and lifting it once more to his mouth.]

"Fact of the matter is, kid, anything can kill ya'. From that wrestling shit ya' do ta' this cig in my hand. Hell, nowadays just taking a breath of air might cost ya' life in the wrong place. Ya' can even look at someone the wrong way and they'll whip a .45 out on ya'."

[The man takes a drag of his cigarette, inhaling deeply once again with a bemused look on his face. Once finished, he exhaled the smoke and pointed the cigarette at the figure before him.]

"Now ain't that some shit, kid? I sit here smokin' my life away...but I ain't even sure the cancer'll get ta' me in time. Maybe some little punk 'round the street corner'll come lookin' for my wallet, an' kill me just ta' get ta' it."

Hart - "Whatever happened to you, coach? You've let yourself go after all these years..."

"Time changes people, Frank...there wasn't much I could do ta' stop it."

[The smoke filters through the room, as the dimmed lighting and sad atmosphere made the whole room appear rather melancholy in and of itself. Frank Hart, JWF's newest battle-ready warrior, lowers his head and sighs as he stares down at the stained carpet rug his feet are firmly planted on. Coffee stains, tears from one of the man's many cats...the rug was as tattered as the man's appearance was. Who would have ever guessed that this overweight and elderly man was, during Frank's teenaged years, the head trainer at the wrestling school Frank had attended.]

"'least I ain't as bad as I used ta' be...after my wife left me with th'kids I became an alcoholic to chase away the pain. Worked well for awhile, 'till I nearly killed some kid ridin' his bike on the side of the road. Spent a few years in prison for the DUI, then came out and decided ta' take up smoking as a stress relief instead. Been hooked on them since...but on the bright side, I ain't touched a beer bottle in over 4 years now."

[Hart lifted his head, his eyes softening as he looked on at the man who once taught him how to make it in the same game he was playing today. The man, however, caught this look and waved his hand at Frank, coughing a little as he raised his voice.]

"Oh damn it, Hart...don't give me that look ya' little sentimental bastard. I could care less about Mary now, I jus' hope my kids are still doin' fine."

[He paused, his own gaze now lowering ever so slightly, before he'd caught himself and looked up to make eye contact once again. His lips, once formed to a deadpan expression, now curled slightly as he smiled the slightist smile he could, forcing a chuckle.]

"After all...it's hard not ta' care about them, y'know? I did alot of thinkin' when I did my time...thought about a lotta things, from family ta' old friends. I'd actually watched ya' career in the biug time, kid...you were makin' me proud. Went a bit outta yer' mind towards the end there, but nevertheless ya' made me proud."

[Frank offered the man a kind smile, leaning back in the couch he was seated in as he looked on at the once familiar face taking up the recliner across the coffee table from him.]

Hart - "I'm glad to hear that, I really did give it my all there...and this new place I've joined isn't any different. I've already beaten their world champion in a non-title match, and it was my very first match too. Just...hard to believe how far I've came ever since you started training me, Jake."

[Jake smiled and laughed a genuine laugh, placing his cigarette down onto the ashtray and kicking his feet up on the coffee table, his recliner leaning backwards with him.]

"So what exactly is it, kid, that ya' came here for anyway? I know ya' didn't just come ta' shoot the shit, ya' gotta have a reason for gettin' ta' me after, what, nearly 15 years now?"

Hart- "I'm facing a bunch of hall of famers and soon to be some in the my ppv debut, just so I can prove that I'm not some flash-in-the-pan wrestler. I thought I could use a bit of training, and rather then go to the usual spots...I was wondering if you'd let me use the old gym one more time."

"Ya' were my top student, kid...th'best of th'best. Ya' come here ta' Cali when yer' matches are in God-damn Quebec or some shit...an' ya' actually think ya' have to ASK me ta' use the gym? Shit, kid...by all means, it's yours--beat the shit out of it."

"But stop bein' so damn tall! God-damn, ya' were just a fuckin' five-foot-fiver first time I saw ya' and now yer' breakin' 6 feet n'up. It's fuckin' crazy."

[Both shared a brief laugh, as Jake reached out for his cane for support as he then led his once prized student onward to a place of their past. In Dominic's mind, him coming here was the best move he could make...for the NLCW was a new beginning for him. Therefore, he felt it was fitting to train at the very place he'd began his dream in.]

[For Frank Hart...the JWF had just become his chance of a lifetime.]

Hart - Of course...the JWF was far from a classic story. I had already proven twice that I was no flash-in-the-pan when I took down Lancaster and made him leave the company. Now, only days after that...I would be going on to face a bunch of man that can and will push me to the limits..."

"It would indeed be yet another speed bump on my quest to reach the top of the JWF platform."

"In my first week...I beat LaNcaster. and earned my spot in this sundays main event! and a chance at being world champion!"

"iT will not be easy though, with a man who goes by the nick-name of 'Vicious'. Barelai Von'Vicious poses just as much of a threat to me as does everyone. There's always the chance that Vicious will pull off the victory...but I got Hart and I won't see to let that happen."

"At the End, the world will quickly realize just how serious I am with my career in the JWF, and there will be no stopping the path carved from there-on out. Undefeated thus far, and making an impact week after week in the JWF...I have become the hottest debut to enter the JWF in a long, long time."

"i'll be using FOLKS IN THE Chamber as nothing more then a steeping stools to get higher up the ladder, and to get a little competition in along the way."

"At the End...Six men are going to go toe to toe, and one of those Six will leave the chamber world champion..."

"And like it or not, folks with much due respect...you all won't have those three seconds to win these thing!"

"The world may think it cannot be done...but the world is wrong, for I know it can."

"Joe may be a hall of famer, and I may be the biggest underdog at this point the JWF has ever seen, and it may seem like bad luck for me to face him in my second match...but that doesn't mean shit in the ring."

"I consider this a blessing, actually...it'll be a nice start for my career in the JWF."

"After all, David beat Goliath and became king...why can't I do the same?
All should protect there chance, because this little man carrying stones is gunning for it; and while I may not be the strongest or most fearsome in the JWF, I have faith, and one day I will bring that crown home to the people, and make all of my dreams come true at last"

"In the end, folks, there's only one of us that will be quick enough to go home the winner. Only one of us can be strong enough to overcome the other, and only one of us can truly proclaim that we are the better man.
Now, I may not yet be the best the NJWF has to offer...but I'm starting to think that one day, I will be."

"On Sunday, in the chamber, all five of yous and I will go face to face, and only one of us will get off the first shot. Only one of us will find our mark. Only one of us will go home the winner."

"...and I do believe I've already won. Because only I have THE INTENSITY, AND THE DESIRE AND THE HEART to win this here championship match!"
Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

The Replacement
Page 1 of 1