Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this will be the way it ends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Notty Pi
Anonymous

So this will be the way it ends Empty
PostSubject: So this will be the way it ends   So this will be the way it ends EmptyDecember 16th 2006, 10:43 pm

(the camera fades int to a crowded press room, as Notty is stadning behind a podium ,eyes blood shot, and a little slouchy. it looks like he is having a hard time standig, and the bottle of beer he has brought with him may be one of many problems, in his mouth is dangling a lit cigarette, he looks up at the crowd, and clears his throat, the press room begins to quiet.)

Notty: Good evening gentlemen, I am glad you could pause from your happy lives, and come see me this fine saturday. i know is a drag coming to see a worthless bum when you can be with your wifes, and daughters. Yet your dedication to all the news that is news is breathtaking. I know I should be giving this time to the other Notty, so he can threatened us all with whatever, and flaunt his many colorful troops, but I have something I need to. As of the first of January I will be seeking a new opponent other then Crimson Skull, if this means being stuck in the first hour of War Zone and Breakdown, so be it. Too many lines have been crossed these last few months, and I don't want be thee guy who goes the furthest anymore. Tamara and Ally represent a conflict of interest to me, and I am tired of hurting both of them. You see i don't mind hurting myself, or other wrestlers, but what Crimson has now are human shields.

(the camera closes in on Notty)

Notty: See Crimson you won, your the big fat fuckin evil, ya got me by the balls your worse then me i am glad you found your soulmate in Tamara blah blah blah. In time maybe i will learn to worship you, and obney you, but right now...well right now If my therapist hadn't hidden my dads gun, I'd shot myself this morning when I saw your promo. Don't worry i won't go anywhere near your wedding, but if you'd like to gloat I'll be at the nearest bar at the arena. Crimson I want to end by saying I don't need you to destroy me I am doing a bang up job. Fuck you and goodnight

(He knocks over his beer bottle as he walks out of the press briefing, cameras are flashing as the scene fades.)
Back to top Go down

So this will be the way it ends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: