Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The GM speaks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trent Hudson
Main Event
Main Event
Trent Hudson

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-12-18

The GM speaks. Empty
PostSubject: The GM speaks.   The GM speaks. EmptyDecember 24th 2006, 1:35 am

(Scene opens as we see a wide shot of a building that reads "Trent Hudson Productions". We then cut to Trent Hudson in said building sitting at a chair in his desk. Papers are all over the desk along with some family photos. Trent smokes a cigar a calmly sits back in his chair.)

Trent: The reason I called you sorry sons of bitches over here is to introduce myself. You see at Breakdown last week I made my debut with force as new Breakdown GM......I'm a busy man. I run "Trent Hudson Productions", we produce music, movies, you name it. So why would a busy man like myself take up GM duties for WWA? It's simple. WWA is the future of wrestling. We have the best wrestlers, announcers, production and everything. I wanted to be a part of it.....in a BIG way.

(Trent takes a puff of his cigar and slowly exhales.)

Trent: Now there's some other cat running his mouth about how he's the "Real GM", I think Porter Macleod is his name. Some Scottish bastard. Well he's in for a rude awakening. I'm not just a bussiness man. I'M a business. So trust me when I say. I am, and will continue to be the greatest GM this company has ever seen. Breakdown is where it's at. Now get out of my office!!!

(With that the scene fades to black).
Back to top Go down

The GM speaks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: