Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaze the Path of Light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

Blaze the Path of Light Empty
PostSubject: Blaze the Path of Light   Blaze the Path of Light EmptyDecember 24th 2006, 5:11 am

The camera flickers on to show the Gregory Hills Sanitarium. As it nears the building you see it is glowing faintly with light. The camera goes through the double doors and heads towards the all to familiar room. As the camera comes upon the room you see light pouring from under the closed door. The camera points towards the door for a brief second and slowly opens it. Light floods the camera. When the image is clear again, you see the room has undergone a change. It is no longer the dark, dreary room that was once seen. It is now empty with only the chair (half elegant/half simple wooden chair) sitting in the center of the room. Crosses line the walls and the bars that were upon the window have been removed.

The camera moves into the room and pauses. There is silence and only the whistling of the wind can be heard. Suddenly, from out of a shadow in the corner of the room, Kaos steps forward. The camera panes to him, and he stops with his hands firmly locked behind his back. He stands straight up, with his black/white hair covering his face. He snaps his head back slinging his hair out of his face.

You see that a smile is twisted on his lips and his eyes shimmer. He looks into the camera and begins to walk over to the chair. He turns and smoothly sits down, grasping the orb with his left hand, and letting his other arm rest in his lap. A slight laugh comes from within him and he turns to look at the moon through, the now open, window. He slowly turns back towards the camera and begins to speak in a gentle, yet strong tone.

“As I have mentioned, I grow tired of watching this world turn to ruin. Man has allowed all morals and values to vanish and I am going to be the one to bring them back into existence.”

He stops and smiles, as if thinking about something that amuses him.

“The man that I shall face tomorrow night is one of these individuals who have forsaken the light. He claims he will do anything for a win. Where is the compassion for his brethren? He claims he shall give me a razor to cut myself once more, but I have found the way and no longer have use for such pleasures. He simply needs to find the light and I will be his guide. Our battle shall not be for the title, but for a deeper purpose. It will be the battle for his soul.”

Kaos stops and runs his right hand through his hair. He looks into the camera and stands up. He places his arms behind his back once more and speaks.

“Bring everything you have Blaze, for nothing you bring shall defeat the light. Nothing shall allow you to win. Cheating, luck, talent…..nothing can bring down the light. I wish only for you to come to your senses. If not I will have to help you come to them. I will save you my brother. I will save you.”

Kaos walks past the camera and as he steps through the doorway he stops and looks back over his shoulder, shaking his head. He then walks out into the hallway. As he does a flash of light is seen and the camera rushes out into the hallway. Kaos is nowhere to be seen. The camera goes through the double doors and scans the area outside. As the camera stops it begins to travel up to show the sky. The stars twinkle brightly, but one in particular stands out among the rest. As the camera focuses on it you see it resembles the face of Kaos.

The camera stays locked for only a second before a stream of light shoots from the star and blinds the camera. The camera goes to static and within the static you see Kaos standing over a bowing Jonny Blaze. Kaos has his hands over Blaze and light is flowing from them. The camera goes to black.
Back to top Go down

Blaze the Path of Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: