Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hour after Gang Wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Hour after Gang Wars Empty
PostSubject: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 11:01 pm

(Leyla Baker is standing with a Bloody WWA Undisputed Champion)
(Joe Santiago has a smile on his face)

Joe Santiago: Lets just start this interview with me saying, I did what I said I would do. I destoyed Mark Wilder and made him look like the Bitch I've been telling everyone he is. He got his ass kicked then he was taken away by the roster he pissed off!

Leyla Baker: Joe Santiago that's not all that happened, you were attacked by that jerk, DXLatin.

Joe Santiago: DXLatin attacked me from behind. But I can't say I didn't see it coming. DXLatin is from the fed our good buddy The Android is from. You knw The Android who a few weeks ago got his head stuck up a donkey's ass on War Zone. Now DXLatin wants to come here and make a name for himself at my cost?

Leyla Baker: What are your thoughts on that?

Joe Santiago: Great Idea. He attacked the best. He attacked "The Thriller" Joe Santiago. But DXLatin I have to ask, I have to know, Was it worth it? Was it worth the ass kicking you will receive for your actions? Was it worth commiting career suicide, because DXLatin that's exactly what you did!

Leyla Baker: What are you going to do?

Joe Santiago: When the time comes, I'm going to kick DXLatin's ass! When I get into the ring with DXLatin he will receive a beating at the hands of the WWA Undisputed Champion! DXLatin get ready, You are a deadman and i'm the Grim Reaper! It's to bad this match wont happen anytime soon i'm guessing, Over the next couple of weeks the wrestlers from the Hells Henchmen Team will be running the show, here is how that will work,
If you were on the Hell's Henchmen team, You will send the Card of the Show t me when it's your turn. The Normal GM of the show will judge the winners.

(Joe Santiago finishes and walks away)

Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Wrestler Info
Record: 78 - 38

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 11:19 pm

Latin walks by Leyla and Joe

Latin - Yo! , I Just came back from the stage , and I was waiting if any GM's or you would come out , and nobody did.....Is that because the only place you can talk about me is Backstage?

Latin looks at Leyla and gives her the sign to leave , Leyla leaves as Joe Santiago stares at Latin

Latin - When the time comes you gonna kick my ass? Yo I think you were just one of the people born stupid , cuz when the time comes....Da Meaning Of Thuganomics....may just take away that title , and dont ever talk about the Android , that fat bastard got his ass kicked by me in the TEWF , and the same thing is gonna happen to you if you dont shut your mouth

Latin waits for Joe to respond
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 11:28 pm

Joe Santiago: See Latin, Your nothing but a big mouth! You talk about being the Meaning of Thuganamics? Why don't you come Original? Thuganamics has been done before, and it wasn't good then adn it aint good now! Latin I hope we are on the same show, Because I would like nothing more then to kick the ass of Android's TEWF Bitch!

[color=White](Joe Santiago smiles at DXLatin)

Joe Santiago: When it comes to DXLatin versus the Thriller,
You Can't See Me!

[color:af41=White:af41](Joe Santiago does the Hand Motion)

Joe Santiago: And DXLatin, I'll even let you pick the match, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 11:37 pm

Latin's mouth is open to what Joe said about Android

Latin - Hey dude! , If you think Im Android's bitch....you can look at your mom with the Android , cuz for somone ugly as him , Your mom lets Android suck her dick 24/7

Latin smiles at Joe

Latin - Thuganomics ain't good now? Look at you homes , your nothin but a joke with a title that has been up your ass all day! , and your right..I hope we are on the same show cuz If we are , I can lay the DXXD on your ass just like on Gang Wars , then you'll be lying on the ground , Droolin like a lil Fag , And dude , what amde you the Thriller? , if your the Thriller im the pope! , Im Da Meanin Of Thuganomics , and I made that name after kicking thousands of superstar's ass in the Parking Lot , and if you have the balls to ever say you gonna kick my ass lets TAKE IT OUT RIGHT NOW IN THE PARKING LOT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!

Joe drops his title and Latin and Joe go nose to nose as they stare eachother down
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 11:43 pm

Joe Santiago:You want a Parking Lot match right now bitch?

(Joe Santiago pauses)

Joe Santiago: You got it!
1 RP each as we get ready for the match
Trent Hudson will judge the RP's and choose a winner
Get Ready
Your Ass is next!
Back to top Go down
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 11:51 pm

I dont get it , do you mean like

EX - joe - Joe throws a punch

Then i post this..

Latin - Latin falls then quickly gets up and tackles joe down

--------------------

Can u give an example?
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 11:58 pm

No, I mean, We each Role Play
Then Trent Hudson Scores the RP's and tells me the winner
Then I'll put the match up
Back to top Go down
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyJanuary 1st 2007, 12:02 am

ok where do we rp
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyJanuary 1st 2007, 12:04 am

Just make a new RP
Back to top Go down
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyJanuary 1st 2007, 12:06 am

ok
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card
The Mexican Samurai

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars EmptyJanuary 1st 2007, 12:12 am

Edit: Read in new thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mexicansamuraij
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hour after Gang Wars   Hour after Gang Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

Hour after Gang Wars
Page 1 of 1