Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live or Die.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Andr
Anonymous

Live or Die. Empty
PostSubject: Live or Die.   Live or Die. EmptyOctober 23rd 2006, 11:10 pm

*Android is sitting in his locker room, seemingly staring off into the distance. He has on his ring gear, and he has an expressionless face, though, you get the feeling of Sadness and Angryness.*

Android: So, it comes to this, "Mr. Jones." A live or die match, with my best friend, OWL. Well let me tell ya somthin' this isn't about getting a spot in the King of the Throne Match. This is about OWL, you see, I couldn't care less about that match right now. If I'm in it, yes, I will try my best to win, but that's not my focus. You see, you won't just be facing The Android this Sunday at Halloween Hell. Oh no, it's escalated farther than that! You stole my closest friend, and I WILL NOT stand for having another close person to me dead! You won't be facing The Android this Sunday, You'll be facing a stronger, faster, better Android, and Android that takes NO PRISONERS! With NO EXCEPTIONS! This Sunday, you'll be facing THE ULTIMATE ANDROID!!!!!!!!!

*Android looks the camera dead in the eye, his face is notably shaking, as well as the rest of his body, after a minute he flips out and screams at the top of his lungs. The camera fages to black.*

--End Transmission--
Back to top Go down

Live or Die.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: