Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Clown WWA Champion 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Clown
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
King Clown

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-10-24

King Clown WWA Champion 2007 Empty
PostSubject: King Clown WWA Champion 2007   King Clown WWA Champion 2007 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2007, 2:11 am

{Scene opens in on a Black}
{You can‘t see anything and can only hear breathing}
{Normal Breathing}

King Clown - It’s been a hell of a month. I am now a father to a baby boy. January 1st 2:23Am.

{King Clown Pauses}
{Nothing can be seen or heard}

King Clown - Now it’s time to get back to business. I was Drafted to War Zone for one reason and one Reason only, To become WWA Champion! You can only imagine my surprise when I read I would have the chance this week on War Zone. The first War Zone of the New Year. This War Zone decided who the winners are, and who the losers are. This War Zone will either turn you into a show headliner or a show Jobber.

{King Clown stops}
{King Clown takes a deep breathe and continues}

King Clown - Beast, I’ve seen the damage you do in the ring and I’ve seen the people you’ve beaten. But the bitter truth Beast is that I’ve seen all your weaknesses! I’ve seen everyone of your flaws and I will take advantage of them. I know so many reversals to the Choke of the Beast submission hold you do, you’ll cry trying to hold it on. Beast you talk a lot of smack but can you back it up when you are in the ring with King Clown. What would you do Beast, if I for no reason at all decided to pull out a table and light it on fire? What would you do then Beast?
Nothing!
I could take you through more violence in one match then you’ve been through in your life. I can Clown Driver you off the top rope onto thumb tacks and not even feel bad about it. Beast there is something you have to realize about me and that is, I am a Santiago. Beast I am the son of Jazmin Santiago, the nephew of Joe Santiago, the grandson of Jose Santiago and the great grandson of Bob Waters. I’ve been around wrestling forever, and I’ve seen just about everything happen in the middle of the ring. Beast you have done nothing in this wrestling business that hasn’t been done already. I have, I was the first EWA and HWF Undisputed Extreme World Champion, Unifying the 2 most Hardcore major titles in this business. I’ve done something, you haven’t. I will be the first WWA Champion, You wont. I will put you through hell, you will receive the beating of a lifetime.

{King Clown stops}

King Clown - Steven Daunhauer, I’ve never fought you one on one, but I know how to beat you. Jazz told me, and she has beaten you like fifteen times. You might be the easiest person to beat in this match for me. I can lock you in my Mom’s Arm of Pain and have you tapping out like a little bitch in seconds! Steven Daunhauer I don’t like you, I don’t respect you, and I don’t think your good enough to work crew backstage. You weren’t good enough to replace me on Kaos’s Gang Wars team. Your not good enough to wash my athletic cup. Steven Daunhauer stay out of my way in this match or you will regret it, because if you get in my way during this match, I’ll break your injured leg into pieces.

{King Clown stops}

King Clown - The Warrior Chance is a dangerous guy, He only looks out for one person, and that’s Big G? Yes, Big G. That’s the weakness of everybody’s Warrior Chance. He needs to wake up and upgrade into the New Era of Pro-Wrestling. Chance Big G has done nothing but hold you back in the WWA. I will defeat you Chance by leaving the Ring and kicking Big G in the face. Without Big G, Chance your just a puppet with no Master. What are you going to do when there is no one to yell , For Samoa. Your just going to stand there like an ass, and I’m going to drop you. Chance do everyone including yourself a favor and aim that taped thumb at Big G. We know you don’t need him to talk, I heard you talk before about Beast. Talk for yourself, Fight for Yourself, Win for Yourself. That’s all the advice I have for you Warrior Chance.

{King Clown stops}

King Clown - You see, 2007 will be the Year for King Clown. 2007 will be the year that King Clown gets what he deserves, the WWA Championship.

{A spot light shines on King Clown‘s face}
{his face paint in now Red, White and Black}

King Clown - King Clown is 100% War Zone
You want a War
I’ll bring the War to you!

{King Clown smiles as the camera fades away}
Back to top Go down

King Clown WWA Champion 2007
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: