Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Simpson vs The "Gimmick Stealer" King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Simpson
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-01-05

James Simpson vs The "Gimmick Stealer" King Empty
PostSubject: James Simpson vs The "Gimmick Stealer" King   James Simpson vs The "Gimmick Stealer" King EmptyJanuary 8th 2007, 2:01 am

The scene opens to the screaming fans just cheering because that there are at war zone. Then the lights go black as tormenotr hits the P.A the fans looked shocked because they don't know who is coming to the ring. When tormentor starts to pick up a orange spot light hits the on the middle of the ramp. You see a man with his arms above his hand and taunting with his taunt cross arms. then fireworks explond to the right and left of James Simpson. James then walks to the ring with a smile on his face. Some fans cheer him and others just are waiting to see who he is and what he is all about. James then walks to the ring and the sides into the ring he then climbs to the top rope and does his taunt cross arms he then jumps off the top rope and does a flip and lands on his feet. James then grabs a mic. And then puts it to his lips and begins to talk.

"Tormentor" James Simpson
Hello everbody... I am James Simpson I am the new face of war zone. Now if you are still wonerding what I am all about well in the last show/fed I was in I beat everone on the roster there was no competion there. So I moved on I am moving here to WWA I am moving here to war zone and I am going to beat everone here to and I will become the world champion... But you know what this stuff takes time I just cant come here and ask to go for the world belt I have to earn my way to the top. So this week I face The Gimmick Stealer King. he is my frist step to my destiny and I will show him hell I will show all of you what James Simpson is about. Now at the next war zone PPV I am suppose to be in a over the top over the edge match and that is where I will show the other people in it that I am the best superstar on this roster but thata ius in the furture till then I have totake one step at a time and the gimmick stealer king you just happenend to BE FRIST!

then Tormentor goes back on the P.A as James Simpson drops the mic and sides out of the ring the fans still arn't really cheering or booing there are just waiting for what will happen next......
Back to top Go down

James Simpson vs The "Gimmick Stealer" King
Page 1 of 1