Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warzone Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Porter MaCleod
Main Event
Main Event
Porter MaCleod

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Warzone Results Empty
PostSubject: Warzone Results   Warzone Results EmptyJanuary 9th 2007, 10:57 pm

WARZONE WILL BE COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM THE ARENA IN BILOXI MISSISSIPPI.

HAIR VERSUS HAIR MATCH
Tymm vs. “The Fairy” Mark Wilder

Tymm toyed with Wilder for most of the match, before toppling the Fairy at the 5 minute mark. Tymm took great pleasure in shaving the head of the Fairy Mark Wilder.

DEBUT OF THE ONE MAN REBELLION
Om-R Punk vs. Ole Soldier
Om-R Punk dominated Ole Soldier in his debut match.

INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE
Porter Interviews Hallow Wicked

Porter comes out to the ring which has two stools set up for the interview. Porter grabs a mic.
“Ello lads and lasses, before I start this interview, I would like to address a few things here for a few confused lads. Now just because I have Stylez and Kaos facing the Royal Flush in separate singles matches, doesn’t mean that they will be a tag team. Since Beast is on the injured list, I am taking observations on who will be worthy of becoming the number one contender. So I have booked them in singles matches and will continue to observe their performance over the next little while boyos. And later tonight, we will find out who that mystery entry is in the main event for the PPV this weekend. But first of all, let’s get this interview underway.”
Hallow Wicked’s music starts as he makes his way to the ring. Hallow enters the ring and sits in the opposite stool from Porter. Porter hands Wicked a mic.
“Ello, boyo. Now this interview won’t take too long I just have to ask you a few questions that the public has been asking me, lad.”
(Wicked) “Just hurry up with the questions, Scotsman.”
(Porter) “Alright lad, what are your plans for your future here on Warzone?”
(Wicked) “My plans for the future? My plans are to completely destroy anyone that stands in my path. I am going to prove that I am the next dominant force on this brand and any brand.”
(Porter) “Well, that is what you call prime arrogance. So is there any title challenges that you are expecting boyo?”
(Wicked) “I do not want a title just yet. But it would be in the best of ideas for you to give me a title shot whenever I please.”
(Porter) “Oh really? Is there anyone on the Warzone roster that you are anticipating a feud or rivalry with there boyo?”
(Wicked) “Anyone who is idiotic enough to attempt facing me for that long is welcome to try it. And I must say, Porter. I am not happy with how you have been booking me lately. You have me facing jobbers, and rookies, whenever I deserve to be the champion.”

Porter stands up and knocks his stool over.
(Porter) “Now, listen here Count Chocula. Whenever I signed you, I told you I would turn you into a monster, and I told you that you would climb the ranks. I didn’t promise you a first class ticket to the blood bank. So you can just sink those fangs of yours in a cow’s arse for all I care boyo. Now who do you think you are trying to bite my stars on my show, lad?”
(Wicked, smiling) “Hallow, be thy name. And if you don’t get out of my face, you will be next, you Scottish bitch!”
(Porter) “Oh really, lad? I don’t think so. You want to know why?”
(Wicked, standing up, knocking over chair) “Why is that?”
(Porter) “This!”
Porter pokes Wicked in the eyes, as Wicked is covering his eyes, Porter calls for security. Wicked tackles Porter down and attempts to bite him. Security pulls Wicked off of Porter just in time, before Wicked got to bite Porter. Porter exits the ring as Wicked decimates security. Wicked gets a mic after destroying all of the security.
(Wicked) “This isn’t over. You will get yours Porter. I am damn sure of it, because Hallow be thy name!”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

SINGLES MATCH
Johnny Stylez vs. Bobby Diamond

Stylez had an impressive victory over Bobby Diamond. The camera zoomed in on Stylez’ face after the match, and fans were shocked to see the psychotic eyes of Stylez. Stylez got into the face of Diamond while he lay on the mat, and began to scream obscenities. The last thing we saw before a commercial break was Stylez exclaiming he was number one.

THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING
SINGLES MATCH
KAOS vs. Aaron “Spade” Peters

Kaos dominated Spade in this main event. During mid match the ref was knocked down, Kaos took advantage of this when he took a chair to Spade. After his victory Kaos continued to layer Spade with chair shots until Porter Macleod interrupted him.
(Porter) “STOP! Lad, stop, right now!”

Kaos, throws the chair aside as the medics take Spade away. Kaos grabs a mic.

(Kaos) “Porter, I had rather hoped you would come. You’re just the person I wanted to talk to. Now, I know that you have a special mystery entry in the Over the top over the edge match. So why don’t you just make it easier on yourself and give that spot to me. That way, nobody gets hurt.”
(Porter) “I don’t think so lad. If you still had the King of the Flames championship, I would probably strip you of that title right now, but you went ahead and lost it. Although I have been impressed with your performance as of late, I had already signed someone else to that reserved spot. Although he has been on the injured list, Beast should return in time for the PPV. So I have to decline that, boyo. But I tell you what will happen. As one of the Warzone matches for the PPV, it will be Kaos vs. Johnny Stylez for the number one contendership.”

Porter leaves the stage and goes backstage. Kaos is furious inside the ring.

(Kaos) “Is that so, Porter? Do you really want to make such a stupid decision? Well, as most decisions have consequences, watch what this decision has cost you, boyo!”

Kaos throws the mic down and goes outside the ring. He grabs a small child from the ringside. He decks the parents and takes the child into the ring. Kaos, enters the ring and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a razor blade. He grabs a mic and holds the razor near the child’s throat.

(Kaos) “Now, Porter. I know that you don’t want a lawsuit on your hands, and you don’t want to endanger this young child’s life by making a dumb decision. So what do you say about making a change to your match. I want you at Over the Top, Over the Edge. If you win, you can suspend me, fire me, do whatever you like, but if I win…Then I enter the main event as the mystery entry.”

Porter comes back out.
(Porter) “You have just crossed the line boyo. And I hate it that you stoop to such pathetic levels, threatening a child to just get what you want. But I accept your challenge. And I tell ya lad, you will not be in that main event match. Now let that lad go.”

(Kaos) “You won’t regret this Porter.”
Back to top Go down
Porter MaCleod
Main Event
Main Event
Porter MaCleod

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Warzone Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warzone Results   Warzone Results EmptyJanuary 9th 2007, 11:02 pm

In case you are wondering lads. I gave Hot Stuff Steven the night off, since he was successful in winning the title last week. But he will be in action on next week's Warzone.
Back to top Go down
Om-R Thrash
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card
Om-R Thrash

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Warzone Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warzone Results   Warzone Results EmptyJanuary 9th 2007, 11:28 pm

I posted a roleplay last night around 10:30, and I just now noticed it's not on the board where I thought it was last night. Maybe it was my error, but I'll make sure it is posted next time.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chris_kaze
Sponsored content

Warzone Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warzone Results   Warzone Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Warzone Results
Page 1 of 1