Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interviewing is some HOT STUFF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Interviewing is some HOT STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Interviewing is some HOT STUFF   Interviewing is some HOT STUFF EmptyOctober 25th 2006, 3:13 am

Leslee: Hi Im the new JWF interviewer Leslee and I am interviewing the HWF legend Steven Daunhauer

Steven: Thank you Leslee, Your looking good. Hell i wish i could plant a whole field of you. but down to business

Leslee: so umm, haha im new so...

Steven: oh its no problem. you have the looks.

Leslee: well do you find it wrong that people are saying that it is unfair you get in the main event for halloween hell without competing in a match?

Steven: Ruthless, A Animal, Dirty Player those are some of the many words used to describe me. They forgot that I have a way with the ladies, that Im smart and that I am the future of wrestling. But i am not unfair. I have layed my body on the line for wrestling. I've been to hell and back, by the way they need ice water. HaHa but im one of the youngest wrestlers out there. So i can easily take out the other wrestlers.
Unfair? I think it is unfair to keep me away from that title.

Leslee: seems you want it real bad?

Steven: I will admit it, i am an addict, i am an addict to wrestling, women, and GOLD. so i will give a hot shot, to Joe Lancaster, Brick, You dont have special treatment Brick, And a big one on Joe Santiago.

Leslee: Is it true that it is your birthday on Halloween Hell?

Steven: Why yes it is, and its time I shine and get my prize, I would love Gold for my birthday.

Leslee: How bout a manager? Cause i quit as a interviewer!

Steven: You be my manager? i can say that is some Hot Stuff!
Back to top Go down

Interviewing is some HOT STUFF
Page 1 of 1