Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dynasty of Professional Wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dynasty Aaron Daniel
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-01-18

The Dynasty of Professional Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: The Dynasty of Professional Wrestling   The Dynasty of Professional Wrestling EmptyJanuary 22nd 2007, 4:45 am

Our WWA cameras are outside the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. We see a long, black limousine arrive at the arena. The driver stops, gets out, quicky runs around, and opens the door. A man with a Ravis Tailor custom-made three-piece black suit with a crimson vest and gold button-down shirt. He also has on a pair of black Esquivel Julian dress shoes, a pair of John Richmond sunglasses with gold frame and crimson transparent lenses, a gold Rolex watch, and a gold cross necklace. He begins to walk into the arena, then turns to his driver.

My bag please.

Coming sir.

The driver gives the man his rolling luggage bag, then gets back in the car and drives off. The unidentified man continues walking into the arena when he comes across James Simpson. James looks shocked to see the man, and Aaron smiles and walks by. He then heads to the entrance curtain. The camera then cuts to the crowd looking around confused, then "The Dynasty Intro" by Jay-Z comes over the PA system. The crowd looks shocked to see the man that comes out. They all begin to cheer as he walks out, knowing who he is from other organizations. He stops on the ramp, twirls around for the crowd to see him while a golden rain showers behind him, then continues to walk to the ring. He approaches the ring steps, walks up them, goes to the ropes, and asks a ring attendent to separate the top and middle ropes. He then steps through as the ropes are opened up. He then goes to the ring announcer and asks for a mic. He takes it, heads to the middle of the ring, and starts to speak into the mic.

For those of you who have been living under a rock or don't get cable, let me tell you who in the Hell I am. I am a two-time World Heavyweight Champion. I am the only World Champion in Cross-Continental Wrestling Alliance history. And I am the current Global Wrestling Foundation World Heavyweight Champion. I am The Dynasty of Professional Wrestling. I am "The Dynasty" Aaron Daniel!

The crowd begins to cheer.

Yeah, you hear those cheers. That's one of the rare times you hear a Detroit crowd cheer for something or someone in sports.

The crowd suddenly starts booing loudly as Aaron smiles and laughs.

What!? You thought I would just come in and become your hero? Your fan favorite? Bullsh*t! I don't think so. I am here for one reason...to win. And...before I forget...

Aaron pulls out a packet of papers.

It says here in my signed deal by your General Manager Joe Santiago that I have a Tag Team Titles shot at Nothing to Lose with a man that I have known now for five months. A man who just like me knows how to win titles. He is the World Television Champion...Matt Chambers! And together, we are known as...The Regime! And at Nothing to Lose, we will become the new WWA Tag Team Champions...whether it's against The Hillbillies...or The...Wet...Dream...Team? What kind of name is that!?.........Anyhow, it won't matter, The Regime will be your Tag Team Champions soon enough. And you...can take that...to the bank! Because I am The Best...Thing...Going...Today!

"The Dynasty Intro" hits the PA again as Aaron Daniel walks out of the arena taunting the fans. The camera then fades to black.
Back to top Go down

The Dynasty of Professional Wrestling
Page 1 of 1