Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE CRIMSON DYNASTY has begun...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

THE CRIMSON DYNASTY has begun... Empty
PostSubject: THE CRIMSON DYNASTY has begun...   THE CRIMSON DYNASTY has begun... EmptyDecember 16th 2006, 10:24 am

[The camera fades in to show a dark room with the moonlight flooding through a panel window. The panes can be seen stretched across the floor. You hear the sounds of moaning, and a hand is placed over into the moonlight as the priest is crawling into the moonlight. He looks up into the camera.]

“Please…Please, help me….For God’s sake, help-”

[The priest is cut short by Crimson Skull kicking him in the back of the head. His head hits the floor with a dull thud, the priest is out. Skull begins to laugh.]

“Our father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name…”

[His laughter echoes throughout the room. He bends down and picks the priest up. Skull is holding the priest up by the collar. Skull begins to shake the priest’s face, waking him up. The priest begins to plead with Skull to let him go, but Skull laughs at his impotence.]

“You worthless man, you plea for me to let you go and let you live. I am not done with you yet, you are yet to serve your purpose, speaker of God. When I am finished with you, you will know from first hand experience what hell is really like. Then while you stand on the pulpit and tell of how you were abducted, you will bear the scars that I am to leave upon you, mentally and physically.”

[Skull begins to laugh as the priest begins to pray aloud, holding onto his crucifix in his hands as he sobs. Skull pries the crucifix from his hand and tosses it away.]

“Save your prayers for later, you needn’t waste them all before we start.”

[Skull laughs as the camera cuts away and opens up in a new scene, Tamara is walking through the desert, we see the back view of her and she is holding a knife and a body bag behind her back. She is walking slowly with confidence, she begins to call out.]

“Allison…Allison, where are you, baby?”

[Tamara continues to call on, doing her best to sound frantic. She calls on for a few more minutes then we hear a girl’s voice.]

“Mommy?”

[Tamara stops. We see a smile show up on her face.]

“Allison, where are you? Mommy is right here baby, where are you at?”

[A little girl comes out from behind sagebrush. She is dirty and her clothes are tattered. The girl runs up to Tamara as Tamara squats down to catch her. The girl wraps her arms around Tamara and begins to cry. Tamara comforts her as she pets her hair and hugs the girl tight.]

“Ssssh, its ok Ally, its ok. Mommy is here, baby. It’s ok. How did you end up here?”

“They told me I needed to come here and find my daddy, but when I got here, there was just Notty here. They must’ve thought he was my real daddy. I thought I would get to meet my real daddy, mommy, I really did.”

[the girl buries her head into Tamara’s breast and begins to cry even harder than before. Tamara shushes her and coos her trying to get her to calm down. A smile spreads across Tamara’s face.]

“Well, I will tell you what baby girl. I don’t think you will meet you’re real daddy, but you will meet someone who you can grow to love as your new daddy. Come on, let’s take you home.”

[Tamara picks the girl up as well as the bag and knife.]

“Mommy, why did you have a knife?”

“You will see in due time, baby. I brought along in case I met any bad people along the way. But we’re safe now, mommy has her little girl back.”

[the girl hugs around Tamara’s neck. The camera shows Tamara’s face as we look into her eyes we see a sort of green flame flicker and then disperse as she grins devilishly.]

[The camera switches back to the Mortuary as we hear the priest’s cries of mercy coming out ever so loudly. The camera goes inside as we see the priest tied to a chair and his suit has been ripped open. There are gashes in his chest and he is soaked in blood. A door slams and he awakes startled and begins to plead once more. Heavy footsteps approach him in the dark room. A match is struck as it lights an oil lamp. The room is illuminated, and Skull is holding a small children’s body bag. He hoists it over a rafter and dangles it directly above the priest. The bag soon begins to turn red at the bottom as blood drips out slightly. Skull begins to speak.]

“Father, you have almost endured you trials here. I need a priest that has been proven worthy to serve as the director of my ceremony this week. I must say, I am proud of you father, but the real test lies here.”

[Skull pulls out a bloody knife, it is the one that Tamara was holding when she found the little girl. The priest watches as Skull puts the knife at the bottom of the bag.]

“Father, you have baptized many souls in your tenure, have you not? Well, now I shall wash you in the blood of the lamb.”

[Skull slits open the bottom of the bag as blood pours out in a continuous stream onto the priest’s face. The priest struggles to move out of the way of the blood flow, but Skull forces his mouth open as the priest begins gagging and gargling on the blood, spitting it out. This continues for a while until the priest passes out and the blood has ceased. Skull tears the bag down, when it hits the floor a lamb’s leg falls out of the slit in the bottom. Skull begins to laugh. Tamara and the little girl walk into the light. Skull puts his arm around Tamara and places his hand on the shoulder of the girl. The girl looks up at Skull uncertain and he smiles back down at the girl. The girl looks up at Tamara who strokes the girl’s hair and smiles back, Tamara speaks to her.]

“It is time.”

[Skull walks out of view for a second, and you hear the sound of a door opening. A bright green light illuminates the room as the camera turns over to see Skull standing in front of his “collection”. Tamara leads the girl over to the closet. The girl stands in front of the closet, exchanging glances with Skull and Tamara. Skull speaks to her.]

“You will be safe here. No one will harm you. It is only for a few days until you find who you truly are. Go on, start your journey.”

[The girl takes a few steps towards the door and stops only inches before entering the vortex. Tamara pushes the girl on in, you can hear her screams fading away as she goes deeper and deeper and as Skull closes the door. Tamara looks at Skull.]

“Did I do alright, my King?”

[Skull laughs his maniacal laugh.]

“Yes, my Queen, the Crimson Dynasty is nearing completion. They will soon all know and fear, the one true evil that is.”

[They embrace as the sound of the priest spitting and coughing can be heard. The camera pans over to the priest who speaks with a weak voice.]

“The Crimson Dynasty is coming. God save us all.”

[His head turns over limp, as Tamara and Skull begin to laugh. The camera starts to static and the film comes in and out, as it does so, the little girl’s face is seen with blood pouring from her eyes. The last image we see is on the floor, blood has formed together to say “The End is Here”]
Back to top Go down

THE CRIMSON DYNASTY has begun...
Page 1 of 1