Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The War Zone Revolution has Begun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Beast

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-30

The War Zone Revolution has Begun Empty
PostSubject: The War Zone Revolution has Begun   The War Zone Revolution has Begun EmptyJanuary 22nd 2007, 5:43 am

{Beast is sitting in his Hot tub}
{He is surrounded by beautiful women}
{Beast is Smiling and then whispers something to the group of ladies}

Beast - Alright Ladies it's time to play a game, I like to call, Find the Sea Men. Ready, Set, Wait!

{Beast notices the camera}

Beast - Damn! Ladies we will play more after I take care of some WWA Revolution Buisiness. Kaos, You may have got a chump win on War Zone last Monday but this week you are in for a suprise like no other. Remember the past is nothing, it's the future that matters in this buisiness. So Kaos you can go on and on with the same old shit while me and my buisiness partner Daunhauer come with new and exciting stuff, or Kaos you can do what everyone in the WWA is begging you to do, and that is give up your title shot. Kaos you fighting Steven Daunhauer will ruin your career and ruin your life. He almost did that to me when he defeated me, luckily for me I knew he was the better man and I admitted it to him. For you Kaos, you will realise he is the better man and you wont get the chance to admit he was better, because Kaos he will leave you for DEAD!

{Beast laughs and the Ladies Laugh}

Beast - Kaos, your living a dream right now after winning the Over the Top Over the Edge match, but the WWA Revolution will quickly turn that dream into a Nightmare! Kaos you will wish you were never born, just like your parents and the WWA Roster does. Kaos you are the Asshole of the WWA and the WWA Revolution is the Dick, You get nothing but Shit and We get all the Pussy!

{The ladies giggle}

Beast - So Kaos you can take your Razors and you can take your I want to die attitude and you can shove it! Because the fact is I'm sick and tired of hearing your sob story! Street Fight rules fall right down my alley and I will punish everyone in my way for my return match.

{One of the Ladies gets out of the Hot Tub}
{She is smoking hot and doesn't have a top on}

Beast - Wow! Now Barelai Von'Vicious everyone knows you as one of Crimson Skulls Bitches, and those people are wrong, You are Crimson Skulls Stupid little bitch! The term mind your own buisiness comes to mind when I think of you, but I'll go one better on the old phrase, Mind your buisiness Barelai or Die like Bloody Marie! Well actually not completely like Bloody Marie, That shit was weird! Barelai you seem to be a follower of stupidity. That is why i'm offering you a get out of a beating free card, just send us a message saying you are going to leave Kaos to get the beating of his life, now Barelai i'll say this slowly, WE ARE NOT ASKING YOU TO JOIN THE REVOLUTION, Ladies can you imagine if he joined, it would be like Pussy repelant!

{Everyone starts laughing}

Beast - I mean, how did you get Bloody Marie? Is she your sister or something? Damn, I guess you beleive in, keeping it in the family. Barelai your in a quick sand pit and your already up to your neck in sand, Will you continue to drown in sand or will you do the smart thing and let the WWA Revolution pull you out. Anarchy war zone my ass, this is the WWA Revoution War Zone, because we are going to take over and run War Zone beginning Tuesday. We run the WWA and nobody can stop us. On War Zone we will only grow in members, who will join? None of these Hot Tub bitches, just kidding Bitches. You'll see on war Zone who joins.
Nobody Beats The WWA Revolution
Now Bitches Pleasure me under the water!

Back to top Go down

The War Zone Revolution has Begun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: