Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Revolution Has Just Begun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

The Revolution Has Just Begun Empty
PostSubject: The Revolution Has Just Begun   The Revolution Has Just Begun EmptyJanuary 21st 2007, 8:01 am

[Scene Opens On A Bunch of Interviewers. They Are Running Around Without a Clue. They Are Trying To Figure Out Where The Locker Room For Hot Stuff Is. Just Then Maria Walks By Into A Locker Room. The Reporters Look At Them Selves And Barge Right In The Locker Room. You See Steven With Maria On His Lap. He Looks Like He Was Expecting Them]

Steven: Let Me Guess ... Questions?

Interviewer #1: Yes, I Have A Whole Lot Of Questions.

Steven: Well looks Like I’m Going To Have A Lot Of Answers Huh?

Interviewer #2: So How Do You Feel About Losing To Kaos On The Last Warzone?

Steven: I Think It Was Just Another Fluke, Maybe Its Just Me But He Is Over Rated. Kaos Hasn’t Been Here As Long As I Have and Already People Have Been Saying That He Is The Next Rising Start Or He Is The Biggest Star. I Think Thats A Load Of Shit. Kaos Has Done Nothing! Nothing! He HAd A Few Matches That Could Be Considered Great ... But That Is All.

Sports Interviewer: But He Has Won The Over The Top Over The Edge Match, Won The King Of The Flames Championship, And Has Accomplished A Lot More.

Steven: The King of The Flames Championship Is A Hardcore Title, A Title In My Element, I Could Win That Belt Blind Folded. The Over The Top Over The Edge Match Nothing But A Fluke, Like I Said Before.

Interviewer #4: Well I Speak For Everyone Hear When I Ask, What is The WWA Revolution?

[Hot Stuff Laughs]

Steven: The WWA Revolution? The WWA Revolution Is The Whole Damn Business. It Is The WWA. Me, Beast, And Maria. We Are The Unstoppable Force. We Are Unbeatable. We Are The Greatest Alive!

Sports Interviewer: But When Did You And Beast Stop Hating Each Other? You Guys Were Always In Compition With Each Other. Why Stop?

Steven: Well Think About It From My Point of View. Shure Me And Beast Had Our Differences, And We Could Have Kept Beating The Hell out Of Each Other Until We Were WWA History. The Way We Were Going, We Both Could Have Ended Up In The Hospital.

[Hot Stuff Pauses While Maria Kisses Him]

Steven: Okay Where Was I?

Interviewer #1: The WWA Revolution?

Steven: Thats Right, Thats Where I Left off. Well Like I said, the Way We Were Heading ... We Were Heading For The Hospital. So Beast Comes Up To Me And Maria And Says, “Truce, I Respect You, And I Have A Great Idea, Just Hear Me Out!”

[Hot Stuff Pauses]

Steven: I Listened, And I Liked The Idea, Hell i Loved The Damn Idea! He Told Me That Great Minds think Alike. He Said “Why Beat Each Other Up, Why Kill Each other ... When We Can Take Over?!” The Guy Aint Stupid, Two Of The WWA’s Monsters Working Together, to Take Over This Damn Business!

[All the Interviewers Go Nuts And Started To Shout Out Questions. Hot Stuff And Maria Stand Up. Hot Stuff Takes The Towel off His Head And Throws It One The Ground. He Shouts Out]

Steven: The Revolution Has Started, You Are Either With Us Or You Are Just In Our Way. Cause This Is Maria Leslee The Hottest Thing In The WWA, My Tag Team Partner Is Beast, the Unstoppable Monster Of The WWA, And I Am Hot Stuff Steven. The King of WWA, the WWA Champion, The Career Killer!

[Hot Stuff Takes Maria In One Hand And His Championship In His Other HAnd]

Steven: Kaos & Barelai Von'Vicious, You Dont Stand A Chance. Because In This Street Fight, The Only Thing that Will be Suffering is Your Career. Kaos, You Career Is Next on My Hit list. I’m Not The Bad Guy, I’m Not A Asshole, I’m Not The Jerk of The Year.

[Hot Stuff Looks Straight At The Camera]

Steven: I Am the King. Thats The Truth. You Don’t Need To Take A Walk To the Animal Side ... You Are Already On It!

[Hot Stuff Starts To Walk out. All the Camera Men, Interviewers, Fans Start To Follow Him. They Are all Screaming questions]

Sports Interviewer: Anything Els To Say?

Hot Stuff: Never Look Back, Never Think Twice.

[Hot Stuff Exits The Door And All the Reporters Try To Follow Him. Camera Fades Out]
Back to top Go down

The Revolution Has Just Begun
Page 1 of 1