Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the end of all things...The Crimson Devil stands supreme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

At the end of all things...The Crimson Devil stands supreme Empty
PostSubject: At the end of all things...The Crimson Devil stands supreme   At the end of all things...The Crimson Devil stands supreme EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 4:35 am

[Skull is sitting in his throne room and all of the Dynasty present. The ground begins to quake violently and things begin to fall within the halls of the Crimson Palace. Tamara and Marie look around franticly and seem to be scared by the massive tremor. Barelai and Wicked just look on with estranged looks on their faces. The camera shoots over to show Crimson Skull’s face, he is smiling wickedly, and begins to laugh. He makes a cutting motion along his throat and the tremor ceases. Tamara and Marie sit back down and turn to Skull. Marie speaks.]

“Daddy, what was that?”

[Skull begins to laugh again.]

“That would be our friend Kaos, my dear.”

[Barelai and Wicked begin to storm out of the building to approach Kaos, but Skull stops them.]

“It is okay, please. Be seated. He is nowhere near us. Besides what he is doing now, is what he was supposed to do all along.”

[Wicked looks at Skull confused.]

“What izz it he izz zepozed to do, my lord?”

[Skull gets up from his throne and walks over to a book shelf, and pulls down a very old book. He flips through the pages and finds what he is looking for. He hands the book over to Wicked.]

“There is an ancient prophecy that foretells the coming of the devil on earth. He brings forth a lake of the blood that he has spilt and he forms his dynasty and his kingdom on the grounds of his homelands. The forces of light come forth from the heavens to find the one being that can match his strength. They find a being that has the potential to be every bit as evil as the Crimson King and they form as one within him. He comes forth to wage war with the Crimson King. The prophecy also adds that it is truly a last ditch effort from the heavens to find someone to stop the Crimson King. For the Shadow Walker, as their protégé is called, has the power and the choice of joining the Dynasty, or rebelling them.”

[Skull walks over to a window and looks out at the damage the tremor had caused. He laughs.]

“Kaos, doesn’t realize that he has been the pawn for both worlds. I created him long, long ago as he was but a child. I tormented him and haunted him as he came into this federation. I ultimately broke him, his mind was too unstable. And then, the heavens came down to take advantage of the fragile minded child that is Kaos. And the world will soon see the master overcome the underling. I came here to exact the final judgment, and what has Kaos been doing as of late? He is commending the judgment of those who aren’t pure. My will be done through Kaos. Not only did I destroy many lives, but I destroyed his as well. Destroy the destroyer you might say. He has fallen short of his, holier than thou image. He shall never sit in heaven at the mighty table, nor will he burn in the pits of hell, he will be useless as he is now, being the middle man to all affairs. The judgment has begun, and it will end after this Sunday. Nothing can stand in our way, or stop the affairs of the Crimson Dynasty. We will continue to dominate, long after Kaos has become a true fallen angel.”

[Skull turns back around and walks over to his throne and sits back down. He motions for the camera to come near, which it hesitantly does.]

“You can assemble as many warriors as you like Kaos, but none of them can stop what I have created. For each member of your team, my team has the counterpart in matching strength if not more. The end of this match is going to come down to me and you Kaos. The others will not last, for they are not strong enough to endure this cataclysmic battle of good vs. evil. For when it is all said and done, and the smoke clears, evil will prevail, and I will stand over your carcass, showing once and for all, that I was the more dominant all along.”

[Skull pushes the camera away and walks over to his closet and begins to open the door. He turns to his Dynasty.]

“Come, we all must go. Let us see first hand what the pitiful Kaos has caused.”

[The Crimson Dynasty goes into the closet one by one. Tamara is the first to go in, Marie follows and flashes her breasts to the camera before entering, Barelai follows her exclaiming “Kaos…..Will……Feel…..our……PAIN!!” and enters the closet, Wicked goes in after Barelai and hisses at the camera before entering. Skull is the last one to enter and he looks deep into the camera, almost as if he is looking deep into whosever’s eyes is watching the camera, namely Kaos. He smiles before he closes the door behind him and speaks.]

“Kaos, this is it. This is the war of all wars, the end of it all. The Crimson Dynasty and the rest of Hell’s Henchmen are coming, are you and you Knights of the Apokalypse ready?”

[He laughs as he closes the door.]
Back to top Go down

At the end of all things...The Crimson Devil stands supreme
Page 1 of 1