Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimson Skull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Crimson Skull Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Skull   Crimson Skull EmptyNovember 2nd 2006, 8:42 pm

* Wrestler Name: Crimson Skull

* Nickname: Crimson Ghost

* Hometown: The Wastelands

* House (WHERE HE LIVES): Graveyards

* Weight: 352

* Height: 6'11

* Favorite Specialty Match: Torture Chamber

* Entrance Music: God of Thunder by KISS

* Alignment(face/heel): Heel

* Years Wrestling: 1/2 Year

* Quote: Optional: Crimson Skull Is Here, Are You Ready?

* Finisher: Hellhound Slam

* Finisher Description: Lifts the opponent up like a chokeslam, and as they are coming down, Crimson Skull jumps up and slams all his weight on them.

* Bio/Backround: Victim of a Nuclear Test Site gone wrong. His face has been disfigured due to radioactivity, and is Covered by a mask that resembles a skull, that is painted with blood, hence the name.

* Attire: Black shirt that has the sleeves ripped out, Black pants, black boots, black Tophat. Has a lrage staff that accompanies him to the ring from time to time

* Fighting style: Though he is large he can be pretty agile, uses his "staff" to his advantage from time to time. Also, favors using shovels as well.

* Move List:

1. Hellhound Slam(choke slam)
2. Wasteland Drop(piledriver)
3. Hell Hath No fury (superplex)
4. Cry of Agony (full nelson)
5. The Crucifix (picks opponent up like a Razor's edge,or scott hall's finisher, but pulls the arms, and drops backwards with them)
6. No Mercy (powerbomb)
7. Final Judgement (jackhammer)

*Sample Roleplay:

The lights dim, thunder booms. It starts to rain inside the arena. A bright green lightning bolt hits the entrance area, green fog starts to rise.
"Okay, Times Up!" you hear a little girl say as "God of Thunder" by Kiss starts playing.
A massive shadow can be seen through the fog. He stands about 6'11, he is wearing a top hat, and holding a large staff.
He steps through the fog slowly, revealing what he actually looks like. He is wearing a shirt that has been ripped at the sleeves. His pants, and shirt are black and he is wearing a mask, the mask has the impression of a skull, and is colored with blood, hence the name, Crimson Skull.
He makes his way down the ramp, and into the ring. Once inside the ring he lays down his staff, and takes off his hat, which he tosses outside of the ring.
He lifts up his hands above his head slowly. He brings one down, while the other points to the heavens.
Suddenly he brings his hand down pointing it at one of the ring posts, consuming it in a green flame. He turns to the next post, it too burst into flames. He does this until all are ablaze. He makes the motion of cutting his throat with his thumb and the flames cease.
He grabs a microphone.
"I have been sent to finish my duties. I am the one who has been sent to seal your fate. I will make your final judgement. I have been on a 4 month hiatus, and the supply of skeletons in my closet, are at a low number. I have come here to collect my bounty. I am the Crimson Ghost. I REMAIN UNBEATEN. I GO UNTAMED. AND I WILL BE...UNLEASHED! Who will be first to fall victim to my wrath? Who will give in, when the hounds of hell bane for your soul? Who dares stand up to face the Reaper? Can you look into the eyes of Death? I am the one and true sorrow! I have spent many years in my home, the Wastelands, and I have come to par with my powers. I am yet to be beaten. My wrath will be unleashed upon you, and I will complete your final judgement. You will just be another addition to the skeletons in my closet. Whenever you experience the hell hound slam, your life will be at an end, you will just be another unfortunate soul, forced to waste away in my mind. Crimson Skull is here, Are You Ready?"
he throws down the mike and exits the ring, as he is walking up the ramp he starts beating himself in the chest and pulling some of his long, etangled hair out of the roots. He makes it to the top of the ramp and turns around. He points at the ring and a Green Lightning Bolt Hits the Ring consuming the ringposts once more.
What will become of this federation now that the one true evil is unleashed?
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Crimson Skull Empty