Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimson Skull your dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Beast

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Crimson Skull your dead Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Skull your dead   Crimson Skull your dead EmptyDecember 20th 2006, 1:26 am

(Beast is sitting on his couch)

Beast: This week on Breakdown me and Crimson Skull will fight. Crimson Skull i'll still team up with you at Gang Wars but that doesn't mean I like you!

(Beast turns off the tv)

Beast: Crimson Dynasty you wont get to sacrifice anybody, on Breakdown or anywhere else! If I have to i'll destroy the dynasty by myself. Crimson Skull you say my record is just a streak? Your an idiot because i'll continue my "Streak" When I destroy you on Breakdown.
Steven Daunhauer me saving you you doesn't mean I like you or respect you, yet! That will change win or lose at Attitude Adjustment.

(Beast walks into his bedroom and lays on his bed)

Beast: I am the man, I am Undefeated. Skull you will lose and I already know your little Dynasty will try to save you. But Crimson Skull nobody can save you! Nothing can help you. No magic tricks, or lightning.
You will lose
I will win
i'll go to Attitude Adjustment
and defeat Steven Daunhauer
NOBODY BEATS ME
AND NO ONE EVER WILL

100-0

Try to beat me Bitch
Back to top Go down

Crimson Skull your dead
Page 1 of 1