Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dead Will Rise...One More Time...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

The Dead Will Rise...One More Time... Empty
PostSubject: The Dead Will Rise...One More Time...   The Dead Will Rise...One More Time... EmptyDecember 7th 2006, 4:02 am

[Tamara is standing on top of The Mortuarty, her long, black evening gown flowing in the wind, and her raven hair twisting in the wind. she is holding the Urn in her hands and the camera slowly zooms in on her.]

"Kaos, Notty Pine...You have taken my King away from me...You burnt him alive...I was the one who scooped up his ashes and poured them into this urn...it was meant to be for Notty, but we had no idea Kaos would interfere and form such an alliance with my former husband...But nothing can truly kill my Crimson King, he IS death. Will be back, it may be a while...it may be on the night of The End, and then it will truly be the End after Gang Wars when my Crimson King and his henchmen of hell overtake the knights of the apokalypse.."

[the camera zooms out a little bit to show that tamara is standing next to the moon, she turns and looks at it...]

"Not quite full yet...but it will be, in due time...Notty Pine, Kaos, be not proud...You have only awoken the true demon that lies inside of the
Cimson King....the only question that remains is.....ARE YOU READY?"

[she holds the urn up above her head and the lightning goes crazy in the sky, the camera zooms out a little bit more, and at the angle it is faced, it appears as lightning is coming from behind the urn...]
Back to top Go down

The Dead Will Rise...One More Time...
Page 1 of 1