Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Past Dead...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Scarlett

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Past Dead... Empty
PostSubject: Past Dead...   Past Dead... EmptyMay 9th 2007, 9:51 pm

Out of Role -> Im sorry I didnt rp till after the WZ deadline, but after what Johnny Stylez wrote about in his ppv rp...(Brining are life into this game) I didnt want to come back to this federation, But I say screw him! I hope you guys enjoy this rp, its not my best but its something

Night had enveloped the entire atmosphere in it's dark blanket as iris opens on the camera. Not a star in the sky... which is odd, because normally... stars are abundant at this time of night. The vision of the emptied Central Park in New York City comes into views, as it lies majestically beneath the darkness. No one is in it... not even young lovers necking on a bench, or the resident bag lady rhythmically creaking her shopping cart along the sidewalk. It was desolate. But the camera swoops down anyway...

As the camera catches the forest canopy creating a hallway like feature for the camera, we can hear someone's movements coming down from ahead. They were slowly gliding through the space, using their precious time. The street lights line the sidewalk that divides the forest in two and as the figure steps into the glow... it was Scarlett Williams. She was dolled up to the nines, her hair finely pulled back and wearing a tasteful cocktail dress. Where she was before hand we don't know... but we know that her face was pretty blank.

I can't understand why it would be, she had just come off from a party wear everyone literally was flipping out over her... record execs, stage producers, movie directors, famous actors & actresses, rock stars... it was her kind of people. But all she did was just stand on the wall, not saying a word to anyone. She would flash a smile sometimes... but nothing to grand. She left early.

She rubs her hands together, almost as if she was trying to rub out that "damned" spot that Lady MacBeth struggled with in Shakespearean tragedy. She even had soiled her opponents with her dismantling take over of CBS News. She should be flying high... but she wasn't. She was walking through Central Park, with no motive... or at least one that we don't know about. What was her deal.

She stops at the fountain located in the center of the park and looks up to the blank canvas of sky. She takes a seat on the cement edge, and slowly rubs her hand across the smooth, marble outer ring. She places it down next to her and crosses her legs. She looks up again as she speaks to herself.

Scarlett Williams: I can't lose. I just can't. There is too much riding on this match for me to have to get up and looks at Revolver's face and allow her to look back at me. You know the look. The look that every popular kid gets when the scum at the bottom of the food chain wins. It's that burning stare that everyone dreads experiencing. And I will not let that happen to me. Not by a long shot.

Scarlett Williams is a name known throughout the world for being the best, for being glamorous and for gods sakes being known to not falter to fucking lesbians and street trash. This is bullshit! This entire thing... is bullshit! Whatever net god has been weaving for me is total crap. Why am I... one of the most famous women in the United States...submitting myself to fighting people females like Revolver. It's not fair.

You would think that this wouldn't be a problem for me. Just walk in, yell at them... kick her ass, blow it in her face and then storm out... like a true star would! But no... no, no. I can't be reassured of that... I can't know if I am going to win or not, because something just doesn't feel right.

It's sitting in the pit of my stomach, just wrenching away like the pains of guilt, greed or lust. Too bad that it's none of those feelings. I would know why I was feeling guilty, or wanting someone or in the need of something someone else has. I don't think I am wrong in going into the match... I don't want to sleep with any of the opponent... and I don't wish I had anything of hers.... it's just... pride.

I just can't lose, and it's driving me insane.

She looks up in the air, as out of the black... a single star appears in that sky. She looks at it and kinda raises an eyebrow. It was symbolic for some reason... she was in wrestling mode, so she kind of began the wheels turning. That single star... meant something.

Scarlett Williams: It's not right... and just can't stand. These women... these women don't matter. I do. I have done more in my life up til now then what these girls will do by the time they are stone dead in a grave. I have worked as hard, and more to get to where I am today. I have mastered the realm of two worlds... the entertainment and wrestling aspects of celebrity. I am not going to let some common shit like Violent Delight piss all over my name, my stature and my career.

I didn't think that walking in Central Park would help any. This is where I would always relax after a show... with Aiden... and no one comes in the park after 2 am. It was a beautiful time really. It was like everything was nothing but perfect, and I never had to worry about fighting women in some costume match in a wrestling company. But nothing stays... so therefore I am here now... sitting around, worrying. I never worry!!!

This is fucking stupid. The entire thing, terribly and wrongfully motivated and persisted upon. Why does this girl think that she can beat me? Why?!!! Honestly, I have beaten her single handedly before and now Ill bounce her pretty ass out of this Masters round one... they are going to be just as easy to beat! So what? Is She going to be harder to beat because she has something to prove? Because... what Revolver doesn't realize... is that even with her facing Jobber status, and her back against the wall, I am better than she can ever dream of being. Everything about me puts her to shame... and even if they somehow are better than me together... I have Joe Santiago on my side! what does Revolver think they are going to accomplish!! She seriously well not pin me! Not if I have anything to say about it.

This night, is not going to give Revolver their supposed name that she crave for. I will not sit back and let Revolver... of all people... try and ruin me with her lack of personality, her boring ring presence and above all things... her damned belief that she is BETTER than me. I will not have any woman in this fed believe that they are BETTER than Scarlett Williams. Now that Revolver... is a fucking fact.

Just please. I'm not losing. It's not going to be the way that Revolver wants it. I will not... be beaten by... by... by a chick that doesn't even fucking matter on this Earth. I'm a star damnit, and that's all you need to know. I'm the ONLY thing that matters come War Zone. Me... and that's it!

Scarlett turns away from the camera and takes a deep breath. She wasn't going to lose... and she knew it. She wasn't worried anymore, it was just a fact. We fade out as the camera raises and points directly to that single star... shining above the world... the lone victor of the world's galaxy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarlettwilliams

Past Dead...
Page 1 of 1