Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

time to be a man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Chambers
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-27

time to be a man Empty
PostSubject: time to be a man   time to be a man EmptyFebruary 10th 2007, 11:14 pm

[color=#0000ff]The scene opens to Matt Chambers standing in the squared circle looking up at the x shape above him with both The King Of Flames Championship and the Television title hanging above the ring Matt is wearing red tights a leather black jacket a mouth guard that says CHAMBERS andLime green sunglasses just then Matt begins to speak about the huge match hes got tonight

The Extremist
Matt Chambers
its time to start thinking... its time to take my chance in this company and officially become the greatest..they talk about the greats in this bussness Joe Santiego Johnny Stylez and Hotstuff Steven Daunher its finally time for me to be immortalized with these great ones Me Matt Chambers in the first skysrapper match in this company with 3 other great stars Porter Macleod the current King Of Flames Champion Hallow Wicked and the man who stole MY Television title Dean Hobkirk yes the four amazing stars that will one day be the greatest world champions this company will see are here tonight but only one will be Immortilized in history only one will be remombered for winning this title matchfor taking either the Television Title down or the King of Flames title down and thats gonna be me its gonna be me making the long strech unhooking the TV Title and beeing the Champ once again and then i can finally prove to Dean Hobkirk and Hallow Wicked and Porter Macleod and the rest of the fans in the world i am truley the greatest and i am ...SIMPLY THE BEST !!

the camera fades to Matt Chambers looking high above the ring to both belts suspending high above the ring end RP
Back to top Go down

time to be a man
Page 1 of 1