Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No time for Hoodoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Notty Pi
Anonymous

No time for Hoodoo Empty
PostSubject: No time for Hoodoo   No time for Hoodoo EmptyDecember 2nd 2006, 3:12 am

Notty Pine: (v/o) Some sy the world will end with fire, others with ice, some in a bang others in a whimper.

:::We hear a loud bang, as te camera cuts to the flat tan plane. Their is nothing but a blue sky, and tan sand, as the camera turns and turns until we found Notty coming our way. Oer his shoulder he is carrying a barbwire bat,as he gets clser, he sneers at the camera, and then frowns:

Notty: You see Crimson I can say cryptic and spooky things to, hell i could go to the Halloween shop, get a dark robe, hell I'd be a regular Baron Von Rachtze. So lets face it, without the special effects, creepy ass music, and mask your just a typical monster hell sending us all to hell kayfabe, zipping us in body bags, calling for lightning hoping to god the roadie gets it right and is not fliritng with a War Zone Cutey. You can disappear and reappear all you want in the end, I stand my ground In others words to paraphrase Han Solo"You can have you ancient religons, and hoodoo, but all I need is a good bat'.

(He continues his walk, now the bat is at his side)

Notty: Now about Tamara, first stay out of my way, I am not coming to War Zone to rescue you, or hope to she you see the errors of your ways, the time we spent was fun, but made your choice, don't let me make my choice wheter walk away from the ring pretty, or bleeding, and disfigured. If the JWF wants n era of blood, God Damn me if I don't bring it. Set me on fire Skull boy, and hope I become ass, because I hate you, I hate what you stand for, and my mind has reached critical mass. Monday Night is going to be a crime scene.

(he begins to walk off)
Back to top Go down

No time for Hoodoo
Page 1 of 1